Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Venn / babysocute

Reason: abuse spike 220-280 ping in cw constantly

Proof/Evidence:

replay files: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fadex3
    500 screenshots from two different players: https://imgur.com/a/jzvg1jr

they are all from vietnam yet their ping is so different? 2 of their players razerr and lianli always have 10-15 ping. but these other two idiots always swapping accs are venn, babysocute, babysonoob, fearless. they always swap accs and get diff warnings on diff accs abusing nat for months. fyi. they are also banned from every gunz server there is to exist except this because u guys are super lenient with ur punishments, u guys give like 5 warnings for spiking, just give like a 3 day ban or something its more than enough for their thick skulls to take the message. IDGAF also says they are from vietnam and abuse nat. Also, babysocute was -- ping for 2 rounds and didnt wanna rejoin despite us telling them to rejoin. they didnt wanna rejoin and stalled us for our time. plz take that into account also, ty.

and also ommadawn a message to. idk if u justifying their shit on purpose by saying its distance lag but its 2023 and everybody can have optical fiber network or at least somewhat decent net and not 280 ping. and vietnam to hong kong is not distance lag. and also, in any corner of the world if u play gunz, ull have 220-240 ping. not 285. second, u deny every single report of mine because idk if u have some personal problem. i request a favor from u please dont check my report at all i dont need ur opinion on it because it seems there is always a justification from your side for them or some form of misdirection to the main issue at hand. thanks alot. still, for your requests of a single-sided distance lag, i have taken screenshots from another player IDGAF to show u that its not just me with the "distance lag", IDGAF is from vietnam, enemy is from vietnam, they still red ping to him. dont come up with another excuse and take some serious action ffs this happening for months.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Babysocute will receive a warning for not fixing his net when he went -- ping and stalled the Clan War. As for Venn he didn't spike or lag much from the replay so no action will be taken on him.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information