Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    It would be nice if spectator could be re-implemented into duel matches. The thingy used to be enabled accidentally after an update so the code is already in place. A lot of people are interested in only spectating how people play and cannot do so, requiring them to rejoin every time.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

-AznNinja (08-12-2023), Amamin (08-12-2023), Jona (08-12-2023), SunRui (08-11-2023), Tzunami best0 (08-12-2023)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I would add it to other rooms aswell, the most boring thing to do is waiting for your next clan war match when other clans are in game. While I would understand the argument that you could give out positions etc but you could remove the ability to chat
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 11-02-2023 at 10:41 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (08-12-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I would add it to other rooms aswell, the most boring thing to do is waiting for your next clan war match when other clans are in game. While I would understand the argument that you could give out positions etc but you could remove the ability to chat it works great on other servers
    I advocated for this in one of my previous threads. Would highly be appreciated it if it could be implemented

Thread Information