Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Suggesting to each training rocket launcher type have a duplicate to use in training rooms. "BL", "EG" and "STUN" have only one of each to use.

2. The following user said thank you to Menotso for this useful post:

TownZ (09-05-2023)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    There is no STUN training grenade launcher equipment. (Probably cause it could be too annoying and easily abused)

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Yeah, i should've rewritten it. There is no Training STUN grenade launcher. A solution is making it having same delay and ammo of any other STUN weapon. The only difference is that you can change its delay on training rooms and ammo is infinite on GOD tag, also there's "/ghost" and "/bot ignore" command nowadays to avoid being annoyed.

Edit: I noticed it when i was trying to do consecutive rocket launchers shots on my bot after flipping it. The most effective one is "BL" type, but i don't have other training to keep shooting at it.
    Last edited by Menotso; 09-06-2023 at 08:29 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I wasn't talking about being annoyed in a training room I was talking about it being abused in an EXP based room and people might find it annoying. Similarly we used to have Training Sticky Grenades, but those have been removed.

EDIT: Renamed Thread to "Training Grenade Launchers".
    Last edited by justRelax; 09-07-2023 at 04:44 AM.

Spoiler!

Thanks
    I thought you said it could be abused because usually training weapons have 500 shots before reloading, but i don't understand how would it be abused in an EXP room with normal delay and ammo as i said before, such solution works fine for both gamemodes.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Menotso View Post
    I thought you said it could be abused because usually training weapons have 500 shots before reloading, but i don't understand how would it be abused in an EXP room with normal delay and ammo as i said before, such solution works fine for both gamemodes.
    nothing gunz players love more than 500 shots of stun bomb to restrict they movement great idea lets make it 150 delay too

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    nothing gunz players love more than 500 shots of stun bomb to restrict they movement great idea lets make it 150 delay too
    Nice unuseful comment.

Training STUN weapon would look like:

Clip: 4 x 5
    Damage: 0
    Delay: 2000ms

Reload Time: 2.0

It's important to note that it is possible to restrict a player movement for 8 straight shots as it is right now. Delay would be lowered to 500 in training rooms. It IS possible to restrict player movement permanently in GOD tag training rooms. Nothing would be that affected as you think. That's the purpose of "/ghost playername".

Repeating:

Originally Posted by Menotso View Post

And going back to the point, it's not about the STUN only. If it's not possible to make a training one for it, fine. At least make duplicates for the others.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    im not seeing purpose in adding something that would be /ghost in training rooms and prob abused in exp rooms (training item have no weight). no one take a stun launch for the damage aspect, so having same stats as regular stuns but the 0 damage factor dont matter much. you also have unlimited ammo in training rooms so i cant see purpose

other launcher tho idc about

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks
    Personally, I'm okay with seeing a "Training Grenadelauncher EG II" and a "Training Grenadelauncher BL II", but I am against having any STUN Grenadelaunchers. As Sunrui said, the benefits of using training weapons is that they have 0 weight, and having a Training variant of the STUN type of Grenadelauncher would be detrimental to fair game play, since you could have literally people spamming it for the stun effect. (Perfectly paired with a Flamethrower). Even with your suggestion of giving it the same stats as a normal STUN grenadelauncher, the main benefit of a training weapon is it's weightlessness which people would easily take advantage of.

Spoiler!

Thread Information