Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Hi if you want YouTube banner practice, can you review my channel and make something unique from the logo and banner as a replacement? My YouTube is below:

https://m.youtube.com/@hypnatiq

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    same avatar for 10 years at this point lmao, go George <3

3. The following user said thank you to Amzz for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-09-2023)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    could i request something from you maybe?
    I'm working with ui designer (member of my team) and already designed my upcoming mobile application logo, and mobile app intro (animation included)
    probably you could do it better? i can share it on telegram/email
    Logo design requires you to work with Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Xd as it's a vector form of graphics for the best quality outcome, I don't have experience with either of them, you could toss me the details via PM here but I don't think I'd be able to help out, remember I'm just a hobbyist, not a professional designer :c

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Hi if you want YouTube banner practice, can you review my channel and make something unique from the logo and banner as a replacement? My YouTube is below:

https://m.youtube.com/@hypnatiq
    I could definitely replace your banner with a better looking one, cut it out part of it once done and make an avatar out of it as well but as I stated, it won't be for free as these eat too much time (1-2 hours to make) whereas signatures take 30-40 minutes.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    I work at 6000x2000 resolution, technically I could resize it but the effect would be lost because of the details, still possible but not really recommended (lol).
    Sorry I made a bad joke.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    fgunz gachi headbanner for the forum when?

sucked georges cock for it

7. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-09-2023)

Thanks
    Logo design requires you to work with Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Xd as it's a vector form of graphics for the best quality outcome, I don't have experience with either of them, you could toss me the details via PM here but I don't think I'd be able to help out, remember I'm just a hobbyist, not a professional designer :c

- - - Updated - - -

I could definitely replace your banner with a better looking one, cut it out part of it once done and make an avatar out of it as well but as I stated, it won't be for free as these eat too much time (1-2 hours to make) whereas signatures take 30-40 minutes.
    Yes that's fine. I've PMed you.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    It was a nice long run of 10 years making signatures, no one makes tags anymore, there is no competition, nobody gives critiques anymore and I can't tell whether I'm improving or not, seems like a lot of people are into making headers and banners for YouTube/Twitter/social media, I'll be starting to make those, will practice a bit and post one or two examples, if you like the design and wish for one, I'll make you one versus a small amount as they require time, especially the 3D text effects, if this kind of advertisement isn't allowed, mods/admins can feel free to edit out the post regarding the payment thing, cheers for the support of avatars/signatures so far and for the thanked posts, you guys motivated me to continue doing GFX stuff, if it wasn't for this forum, I would have dumped Photoshop long time ago, thank you ~

Props to you for not only doing it for so long, making hundreds (thousands?) of custom signatures for people, but also sticking around to continue to work and better yourself for over a decade. You know a significant majority of us have always appreciated your work, and what you have done is decorate the community with incredible and personalized artwork.

At this point I would consider you a professional my dude fkin flap those wings and land yourself a million dollar commission for Elon Musks X twitter bird logo

love you gurg hope to see you ingame soon

10. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-09-2023)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    It was a nice long run of 10 years making signatures, no one makes tags anymore, there is no competition, nobody gives critiques anymore and I can't tell whether I'm improving or not, seems like a lot of people are into making headers and banners for YouTube/Twitter/social media, I'll be starting to make those, will practice a bit and post one or two examples, if you like the design and wish for one, I'll make you one versus a small amount as they require time, especially the 3D text effects, if this kind of advertisement isn't allowed, mods/admins can feel free to edit out the post regarding the payment thing, cheers for the support of avatars/signatures so far and for the thanked posts, you guys motivated me to continue doing GFX stuff, if it wasn't for this forum, I would have dumped Photoshop long time ago, thank you ~
    You want critique? Your sigs suck, you can't do gfx to save your life and are prob gonna starve if you do that for a living. Kys (in game)

Love you Gorge <3

Play more Diablo 2 with me (or diablo 4 if you have that)
    Last edited by Amy; 09-09-2023 at 07:19 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to Amy for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-09-2023)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    You want critique? Your sigs suck, you can't do gfx to save your life and are prob gonna starve if you do that for a living. Kys (in game)

Love you Gorge <3

Play more Diablo 2 with me (or diablo 4 if you have that)
    Sadge, first comment is pretty real.

D2R all the way, hardcore EU server (always), D4 I dumped it after 2 weeks of gameplay, cba to waste my time with blizzard fuсkdevs.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information