Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks
    So thats a good question sent by people and asked regular

Having a choppy game? Game runs slow and got fps lag?

Common on nvidia.

1st. Switch off all screen scaling in nvidia control panel tree. Set Physx as nvidia by default.
    2.Windows scaling 100% of resolution. Reso should be big and native, edit Fov/Camera ingame, not reso.
    3. Windows text size 100% on monitor
    4. Disable any hardware acceleratiion (its about video card) and amd freesync or nvidia gsync in monitor phsysical menu if you got external display and off the rest of displays where it renders to.
    5. Switch to default power plan or balanced (default on Asus laptops and pcs usually goes trough armoury crate). its a temporary step, later might boost to perfomance.
    6. Dont use perfomance boosting soft, it oces the computer too much, only clean RAM with it and garbage.
    7. Dont run overloaded windows with garbage, and use iobit driver updater (keys for it might be gooogled aswell) to update whole drivers system and reboot then, aswell update geforce experience game ready driver.
    8. use my gunz config video settings (copy config to gunz folder), attached in link folder + Import nvidia settings trough nvidia inspector version that is attached (virus-free, scanned it) - .nip file import trough latest version of nvidia inspector. Before this step export your currect 3d settings.
    Notice: you need to click apply changes and refresh current keys in menu of inspector.
    Aswell dont run this until game is started and reset to defaults when game ended to start gunz again.
    If you start gunz with modified 3d settings, it will drop down FPS as bug.
    Iv got 2 versions of profile in .nip its base for strong turbo plan and 1.nip for weak comp.

9. Enjoy your smooth gunz and test your own scaling in 3d settings according to moving speed of objects ingame.

10. Use nvidia overlay to boost your comp if possible on weak video card (alt+z).

11. Dont change my config video settings, its configured for best perfomance in game options.

12. Insure that default your gsync in nvidia profile is ON with normal settings

In my 3d settings iv got multicore normally off for weak computers
    13. Buy highly refreshable sensitive gaming mouse
    14. Enjoy the game

Link to files (virus free): Removed

Now about miserable part of game. Iv noticed there is software that corrects aim adaptive and software that enables cheating on game speed on screen. Dont use this crap please.

How to become pro pro pro? Bind your ingame reload to m4 (m5) or both trough gaming mice.
    Best mouse so far is basilisk v3 pro.

My ingame bind: e f - shotguns. m5 (mouse left side small key top) - regular reload, m4 (under it, 2nd key) - binded R key for reload, right click -sword, wheel up - sword (for flash stepping and switching weapons to sword), wheeldown does guns or something you like, wheel clicks to different sides (4d wheel is real) - whatever you like and there is also a middle click on wheel free.

How to step with it (ideal perfect for new players): you do m4 or both reloads when step,
    for example for dhs i use m5 to gear tap it, for ppq its m4.
    slash goes out on left mouse, gun e or f, m4 to reload it for example in ppq and you step out ppq with whole hands free on kboard for directions and nearly free hand to guide whole gaming mouse.
    And its used on huge dpi /mhz with minimum ingame sensivity for example. So you do drop mouse into glide floative move freely guiding the aim. Hands look not busy with it at all. then you fire both shots and click right mouse or scroll wheel a bit up to switch for example to sword. Ppq spam is repeative or keep walking into rs spam using m5 then m4 clicking or pure m4, while walking around switching gunz with e-f and constant side to side tapping walk to buffer fast rs spam, while shaking mouse to aim it.
    Its nearly like 1 handed gameplay.

Thanks for your attention, ladies and misters. Have a nice day.

Ahh, the suggestion: Use this post as official thread aspecially for new players, i ll later do a kstyle tutorial.
    Last edited by LagFixer; 11-15-2023 at 09:32 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Suspicious to see a custom file upload from a new user. Can you provide a link to an official download instead?

Thanks
    Just scan it with kaspersky or any antivirus, iv searched many versions of correctly working inspector, already forgot where i downloaded this 1. Aswell there is no way to type settings exported into nip config, only copy pasting it but its meaningless.
    Last edited by LagFixer; 11-15-2023 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for your efforts,

Originally Posted by LagFixer View Post
    Just scan it with kaspersky or any antivirus, iv searched many versions of correctly working inspector, already forgot where i downloaded this 1. Aswell there is no way to type settings exported into nip config, only copy pasting it but its meaningless.
    but for safety reasons, you can provide an official download link for the nvidia .exe file and a custom upload for your config (xml) file.

Thanks
    Dude, iv downloaded this from many tiny urls myself, this software of that version that upgrades 3d settings in 1 click without misiing 2-3 of those that set belongs to some year of release, so i used an antivirus myself. It probably not exists officially in a correct version since its release 2.4.4 if i dont mistake by some guy there.

Thanks
    Dude, iv downloaded this from many tiny urls myself, this software of that version that upgrades 3d settings in 1 click without misiing 2-3 of those that set belongs to some year of release, so i used an antivirus myself. It probably not exists officially in a correct version since its release 2.4.4 if i dont mistake by some guy there.
    I repeat you just joined today (literally) and we're not going to let you share custom links of .exe files on these forums for the safety of our community.

Thanks
    https://github.com/Orbmu2k/nvidiaPro...ector/releases , zzz
    Dont be so suspicious, i just complete guide i already told to gm im gonna finish.
    Last edited by LagFixer; 11-15-2023 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    That wasn't so hard.

9. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

LagFixer (11-15-2023)

Thanks
    That was hard, i barely remembered the version and not sure it is that 1 exactly. Other versions drop some settings forgetting to update it due to year of release and bugs.

Thanks
    https://github.com/Orbmu2k/nvidiaPro...ector/releases , zzz
    Dont be so suspicious, i just complete guide i already told to gm im gonna finish.
    btw. NVIDIA Profile Inspector can get you banned in many other multiplayer games. It can be used / tweaked to gain an unfair advantage, which is also against our rules.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information