Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

I think I am nearing limit of what Bomber style can offer. I would like to collect feedback to support closing arguments.

Community - I have played many in Duel since starting feasibility study on Bomber style, so I want to request:

1. If you have memorable moment fighting bomber style, can you please share?

2. If you have feedback on this style (what you like, dislike, flaws, what it does well) please share that with me.

thank you

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I like that it's only you doing it

but in some seriousness I think it's actually kind of fun to duel against you, bomber style just kind of relies a lot on hiding behind a pillar for it to work. Maybe another thing you could try is to use speed vials together with the nades and sgs. Obviously that's less inventory space for the nades which means you can't spam it as much as you usually do and you'll have to be a little more accurate with it, but I think it might be interesting.

But yeah idk I might be in the minority but I personally like fighting against alternative, non-kstyle players (as long as they're not using revs/pistols/snipers ).

Thread Information