• YES

17 85.00%
  • NO

3 15.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    personally i am against it. it's not because i hate christmas but honestly. ive been a bad kitten this year
    1. Kept stealing kills and left my buddies dry
    2. Spammed GGEZ after winning the first round in CW, and leaving right after
    3. I slayed ansel... TWICE... and became known as the ansel slayer, which sounds a bit of an un-christmas title
    4. I started spoofing in pokemon go, i couldntresist the urge to teleport to my boyfriends pokestop
    5. Stalled CW's . futhering accelerating the baldness pattern of other fgunz players stressed by my style of play

so yea, i hope yall get your event loot. as for me i will focus on being a nice submissive kitten in 2024.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! YSSSS <33
    🔥 Proud Member of SIGMA GRIND 🔥 Dive Deep, Grind Harder, Rise Above! Join the grind, be the Sigma. 🌟 #SigmaGrind 🌟

2. The following user said thank you to strawberri for this useful post:

Amamin (12-30-2023)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by strawberri View Post
    personally i am against it. it's not because i hate christmas but honestly. ive been a bad kitten this year
    1. Kept stealing kills and left my buddies dry
    2. Spammed GGEZ after winning the first round in CW, and leaving right after
    3. I slayed ansel... TWICE... and became known as the ansel slayer, which sounds a bit of an un-christmas title
    4. I started spoofing in pokemon go, i couldntresist the urge to teleport to my boyfriends pokestop
    5. Stalled CW's . futhering accelerating the baldness pattern of other fgunz players stressed by my style of play

so yea, i hope yall get your event loot. as for me i will focus on being a nice submissive kitten in 2024.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! YSSSS <33
    hot

4. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

strawberri (01-11-2024)

Thread Information