Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Hello, dear admins and moderators.

First of all, wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear.

I'm a player who can only play once a week for work and family. So every week that I enter my ELO decreases due to inactivity, I understand that from 50 to 100 points are automatically lost daily. Would it be possible that after a certain score it is not lost due to inactivity? For example, when a player reaches 4500K or above, they will no longer decrease by not entering the game. Everything else is OK, the loss of score due to defeat or death or the gain of points seems very accurate to me. The only suggestion is, so that players like me can play calmly once a week and not have time and effort wasted by simply not being able to play daily. I hope you can understand and consider this suggestion.

Thank you so much and Happy New Year.
    Last edited by Myrmidon; 01-03-2024 at 10:53 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Myrmidon for this useful post:

matausa (01-04-2024)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    This ranking is supposed to be a ranking for active players, not for inactive players. We don't want people to be in the high ranking while they are not even playing.
    Also just to let you know how it works - everyone loses 1% of their elo everyday.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    This ranking is supposed to be a ranking for active players, not for inactive players. We don't want people to be in the high ranking while they are not even playing.
    Also just to let you know how it works - everyone loses 1% of their elo everyday.
    At present, there are not many active players in Gunz. I don't know, maybe lowering the weekly ELO for people who haven't logged in would be nice. It's really a bit awkward to come in every week and have to make up for lost points.

At the very least, could you add the "benefit" for VIP users? I would be very grateful.

6. The following user said thank you to Myrmidon for this useful post:

matausa (01-04-2024)

Odinson

Country
    Thanks
    Does people still care about elo?

Country
    Thanks
    I think it's a good idea to make it a benefit for the VIP.

Thanks
    Agree with the sentiment - Elo should be a ranking for active players. But, maybe rating decay on a daily basis is a bit much.

1% every 3-5 days, or a larger 10% weekly decay would be good to consider?

Country
    Thanks
    It would be good to eliminate the subtraction of daily points, and the suggestion that it be a benefit for those who acquire VIP is very acceptable.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Due to the 11 JAN 2024 Update. Active Players aren't affected by ELO degradation anymore. As for this suggestion for once a week players, I think this addition is a good compromise.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Don't worry! Elo is not a skill tho. Just sharing. ��

Thread Information