Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    While FGunZ isn't exactly complicated to navigate for people who have already played GunZ in the past, I don't think it's as easy for the newer and younger players in 2024 who are more used to modern games. Proof of this is how some training rooms are inundated by questions like “how do I equip the gun I bought” and things like that.

As such I decided to make this thread explaining things that someone who literally downloaded the game blindly might want to know. This isn’t a comprehensive explanation of FGunZ, but instead a quick rundown of most questions I’ve seen asked in Training Rooms. Players will eventually figure things out for themselves or by talking to other players, but a new player starting from absolute 0 may find this helpful to get started.

My very first tip is to join the Official FGunZ Discord Server where you can engage with the community and ask questions that aren't covered in this thread.

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Where to download the game
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

How to make an account
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Character Creation and the Character Selection Screen
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

After Character Creation
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Game mode
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Bounty Shop and Inventory
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Donation / Premium Items
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Getting Coins
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Donation Shop
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Lucky Box
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

Cosmetic Box
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

VIP Status
    Spoiler!

~ ~ + + *** + + ~ ~

That’s all I can type out in one sitting; I’ll add more to this if there’s anything I can think of. Also, if there are any corrections or relevant things I should add, feel free to reply to this thread. Hope this helps someone at least.
    Last edited by Amamin; 01-12-2024 at 05:56 PM.

2. The following 14 users say thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

-AznNinja (01-17-2024), Boubble (01-06-2024), Bunny (01-06-2024), Cid (01-07-2024), Faky (01-07-2024), GeorgeGFX (01-06-2024), Lenny (01-07-2024), Love Donna (01-07-2024), Menotso (01-06-2024), Ommadawn (01-07-2024), RlCK (01-06-2024), Skilly (01-06-2024), StephanM (01-07-2024), zerojjxx (01-07-2024)

Thread Information