Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Massive damage bugged
    -Noticed massive damage is bugged. Some massives do even less damage than a regular sword slash, which shouldn't be possible. Only noticed/tested with single sword, not sure if it affects other melee weapons.

Old Hit Marker
    -One of the recent updates broke the old hit marker and sometimes it doesn't appear with consecutive hits, which really throws me off since I think I'm missing lol

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About the first topic - I've used to think the same but it's not a bug, it was intentionally done. Massive's damage goes from 0.8x till 3x based on the distance of the massive to the player's hitbox so some massives can do less damage than a normal slash because it manages to hit on the very edge and you could easily expect to miss that massive even though it was a hit so it would make less sense if that massive dealt more damage, hence it shouldn't be touched and it doesn't bother the real glads, otherwise they would complain about it long time ago.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    About the first topic - I've used to think the same but it's not a bug, it was intentionally done. Massive's damage goes from 0.8x till 3x based on the distance of the massive to the player's hitbox so some massives can do less damage than a normal slash because it manages to hit on the very edge and you could easily expect to miss that massive even though it was a hit so it would make less sense if that massive dealt more damage, hence it shouldn't be touched and it doesn't bother the real glads, otherwise they would complain about it long time ago.
    Oh it's intentional - that's fine then! I think McSic mentioned we have the same massive ratios as original gunz, so it's fine

Thread Information