Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Menu QOL
    - We should have a page in the options menu with all the gunz commands listed (like an extended /help). Also add /user guide and /tutorial in the future. The menu could even show/mention the emotes and colored fonts.
    - Add a default button in the menu options (resets options per page / on that page only)
    - Descriptions of what some options do would be helpful when hovered over

GUI Improvements
    - Hoping in the future we can continue to improve the user interface that was recently updated. We should add text descriptions alongside the symbols to make it clear what each button is for. For example, add "SHOP" next to the shopping cart icon. It would help make the game easier to approach.

Daily Activity Rewards
    - A lot of new players are unaware of the daily activity rewards. It's kind of buried on the website, I believe. Perhaps we could add a notification of some kind that isn't too intrusive? The game already notifies us when we've been online for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, etc. Could add to this and write "Play X more time for your daily reward" or "You obtained your daily reward for today!"

Side note - I also hate the daily mail notification popup and wish we had an option to disable it...
    Last edited by Armani; 01-10-2024 at 11:40 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    by extension to this suggestion https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...VIP-status-etc

If I find the time I might start looking towards working on such features too....

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Armani (01-11-2024)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I think a simple tooltip would suffice for the GUI so that they wouldn't have to make new icons for everything

Country
    Thanks
    I like the idea of a user guide being added, except I don't think it should be tucked away in the options menu. Maybe somewhere right on the front page as soon as you log in with your character. Maybe next to the Replay icon?? I don't think it should be labeled as commands though...needs a different term that new players can identify that this is where to go. Help Guide, User Guide, something like that.

I like the idea of more detailed explanations for options when you hover over them.

***I REALLY AGREE with the actual text for icons rather than just symbols. A lot of new players can't even seem to locate the shop without having to ask. ***

I also agree that the daily rewards/lucky boxes needs a bit more of an up front explanation. Maybe even an in game button that will link you to the website???
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thanks
    For a temporary user guide, I think Bunny's suggestion using the mail system would be good. And clicking the button/option in the options menu could re-send the mail I guess so older players can still delete it lol.

Thread Information