What exactly was changed with the "In gameroom, users that are currently playing now have a play icon" mean? They've already had a play icon and I haven't really noticed any changes.

I like the addition of the premium item box to buy. Kind of gives those ijji vibes with that randomizer box you could buy (can't remember exactly what it was)

I think the new map ideas are really interesting. Do you guys plan to add these environmental changes to only skill maps or is there any plan to add them to already existing maps to try out and gain feedback from? Would love to have yall try them in some of the popular maps.

I think the "slippery ground" could use a bit of tinkering. It still seems pretty easy to walk through. Maybe have it drag the player down when they try to jump from an icy block?

The "fire ground" seems a bit....harsh? lol it just INSTA DEATH, no catching on fire just....dead.

Maybe there could be a way to tie some of these flooring things into maps like Battle Arena where you can choose the element setting through room options or something. Fire, Ice, Poison...whatever the host chooses is what implements in the selected areas (like the pits or the box you can fall through in mid)