Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
While I agree with some of the things you stated to an extend, I personally and people can verify that I never wanted payment on any signature/tag/header or whatever, I only just started to get "payments" for my work only because AI exists and people could just use a prompt and create something but not able to modify it, if those people are willing to pay for AI work -> I couldn't care less but considering there are other people who do stuff manually, IMO AI work should be banned on submissions of any sort.
Also, I don't see how your last suggestion would work as everyone posts signatures and artworks with resources they didn't create themselves, even FGunZ uses such resources but as you can see and many other games (pserver one), there are no licenses or taxes being paid for that, after all, it's the internet and everyone does whatever he wants, what we could do though is control it at least here.
I'm just talking about posts like Armani's that promise some kind of reward in exchange for art. If it's just an avatar or a signature made for fun I think that's fair. For example, I've never seen you ask for money for your avatars/signatures, you kinda just do em for fun or for other people so I don't consider that bad.

Also yeah definitely agree on anything AI not being allowed on the GFX section.