Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    I realize this is towards the arctic fox I used to make the emblem for Armani's clan.

I honestly did not see the issue since I assumed you guys don't draw the renders and other assets you use for your designs either.
    Yeah, that's the main reason because it's not your own work which can be copyrighted at all, technically you or any individual spends approximately 2 minutes to create a prompt and then expect to win a competition, if it worked like that, every GFX person would be a millionaire..

I don't know about the others but I personally create my own assets or paid for them on forums related to graphic design, those were back in 2008 until now and can prove out my legitimacy as I was called many times for using AI which I despise, however, the only thing I use is the render which is cut out by someone else and even if neither of us owns any rights on said render, we are not trying to sell it or profit with it in any possible way which is why AI artwork and the artwork I do isn't the same.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Amamin (01-14-2024), Menotso (01-14-2024)

Thread Information