Donator

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

So there's a server which I cannot name which has ladder as a game type. When you start playing ladder war you will receive randomized team mates and play vs randomized opponents in a 4v4 game. To create even leveled team mates and enemies there's a ranking system based on the damage dealt in the previous game.

The game type is a lot like playing clan war but you will have an individual ranking and you play for yourself and your own individual ranking and W/L score.

Adding this game type will enable players from ALL SKILL LEVELS to play with eachother since the teams are created by dmg output and more factors. Playing ladder is like constantly playing clan war as this game mode is extremely popular and liked by many people and it will be very easy to go up and find a match since all it takes is 8 individual players to go up instead of forming clans, having pre-formed teams etc.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

Amamin (01-15-2024), Garrisson (01-14-2024), Lenny (01-15-2024), RealFrag (01-14-2024)

Country
    Thanks
    Do this and player count will double up for sure.

I am voting yes.

Thanks
    It's being worked on as far as I know

5. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

Aynia (01-14-2024)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    This is already in the works for some time and will hopefully be released soon ♡

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    This is already in the works for some time and will hopefully be released soon ♡
    Would be amazing!

Thread Information