Looking forward to facing off against the new and old talent alike. I started during iGunZ in grade 7 (lol) where I joined Twilight (shoutout Flippy) and later formed the clan AryaVirgin. The clan name was well received as AryaVarwin was public enemy #1 back then and it led to me befriending CodeNameWind, with whom I formed NIFF and who later introduced me to Az, HiaTa, Bunkai and the other Flower clan guys. When ijji launched, I played in Gnomes with Pheerful before joining Ocean and ultimately
Sparta, where I spent most of my time CWing and taking the piss out of the boys on Vent. I spent much of my time in Basic, (and Polse and whatever smurf clan Twinkan felt like making that week) trioing with Twinkan (GOAT euro player) and Lain (<3) and formed the original SNU with LonelySoul, Amaz0n, Az, etc. before founding Gamma with my other trio, Omega (GOAT NA player) and CoKi. (Shout-out to the infamous match of Gamma vs Situation in the ijji tournament lol)

I smurfed as a Korean in clan Asadal, where we put up absurd winstreaks, powerlevelled my way to the top 10 rankings (lol) and made more alts than I can care to remember. Some IGNs I used were Purr, Sanity, Disciple, Worship, Tnsr, and about a million others, as it wasnt uncommon for us to plvl smurfs and share accounts back then. I doubt anyone will remember me, but I spent countless hours on Ventrilo and in game with many of the top players and clans from multiple eras of GunZ and got to experience an amazing period of GunZ first hand from a unique perspective while playing with legends like HiaTa, Bunkai, Twinkan, Omega, Shot, Yong, Panoptes, VenoM, etc. on a daily basis. For the laughs, the memories I still carry and the excellent ganes I will always be grateful. Anyway, I'll end my rant here. Thanks for keeping this community active. Let's Rock!