Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Country
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Hello all!

    Hope you guys having fun playing gunz!

    Well here is my proposition,

    For every screenshot of you killing Poney OR WontDoMuch, i send 5 coins to your IGN.

    If anybody is able to 1vs1 him and win 11-0, i gift Golden ticket!

    Spam the thread with as much kills as possible, i need him to be dead as much as possible!

    UPDATE :
    For the 1vs1, i need video proof! Make sure u record the duel. If you lose or not get 11-0, don't worry, every recording 1vs1 against poney is a free 20 coins!
    UPDATE : Instead of 20 coins, you can select one of these cosmetics in exchange https://imgur.com/a/VqIV0WO

    ALSO REALLY IMPORTANT! Every attempt of corrupting(swapping) my victims(poney) is a instant disqualification! Armani, you're being watched after what you tried hehe

    Thank you all and have fun with my coins!

    Another update! I will cumulate all the participation and if we reach 10 differents participants, the first that reach 100 kills will get a special reward! Spread the word kids!
    Last edited by nessbeal; 02-15-2024 at 06:52 PM.

  2. The following 2 users say thank you to nessbeal for this useful post:

    Amamin (02-10-2024), Saori Kido (03-03-2024)

  3. #2
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    94
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    27
    We need more hits..... I mean giveaways like this

  4. #3
    Saori Kido's Avatar Old Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Country
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Where's Ponyyyy

  5. #4
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    94
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by nessbeal View Post
    UPDATE :
    For the 1vs1, i need video proof! Make sure u record the duel. If you lose or not get 11-0, don't worry, every recording 1vs1 against poney is a free 20 coins!

    I may add WontDoMuch to the victims i want killed in the close future, got too much coins to give away and too many potential victims

    ALSO REALLY IMPORTANT! Every attempt of corrupting(swapping) my victims(poney) is a instant disqualification! Armani, you're being watched after what you tried !
    Haha love being called out like this I VOTE WE ADD WONTDOMUCH

    Come here Canadians Iím here to get you all

    Gotta catch em all like pokemon

  6. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

    nessbeal (02-12-2024)

  7. #5
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Country
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Haha love being called out like this I VOTE WE ADD WONTDOMUCH

    Come here Canadians Iím here to get you all

    Gotta catch em all like pokemon
    Haha I am watching you son!

    I will add WontDoMuch as soon as he agreed to his part of the contest!

    There is an hidden contest for them to be winning their part also, but I need to trigger this victim enough hehe.

  8. #6
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Country
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Sad news, Poney got scared so he is now hiding playing on an Alt... Buttttt we got WontDoMuch who isnt scared so the contest now applies to WontDoMuch!!! Make sure you reply to the thread with screenshots of you killing this kid and you will recieve coins in return!

    As soon as i find this scared Poney, i will add him to the contest!

    By the way, the contest doesnt apply to fake Poneys which ive seen one recently on the game! careful with this kiddo, he not really good anyway hehe

  9. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    94
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by nessbeal View Post
    Sad news, Poney got scared so he is now hiding playing on an Alt... Buttttt we got WontDoMuch who isnt scared so the contest now applies to WontDoMuch!!! Make sure you reply to the thread with screenshots of you killing this kid and you will recieve coins in return!

    As soon as i find this scared Poney, i will add him to the contest!

    By the way, the contest doesnt apply to fake Poneys which ive seen one recently on the game! careful with this kiddo, he not really good anyway hehe
    Gee, I wonder who that noob fake Poney could be

    What do I get for these 15 kills?

    https://imgur.com/rfRf66p
    https://imgur.com/3rbLmQc
    https://imgur.com/bFbkBnX
    https://imgur.com/PfeV900
    https://imgur.com/Q9wfc1G
    https://imgur.com/1dEXRa9
    https://imgur.com/bZaLCef
    https://imgur.com/2QTdOj2
    https://imgur.com/donFFax
    https://imgur.com/ZcDDxSO
    https://imgur.com/BeeTAbe
    https://imgur.com/nBQJQN6
    https://imgur.com/ndmwwly
    https://imgur.com/aCcXkVJ
    https://imgur.com/KOwXGKb

    The Canadians hide too much

  10. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

    Cid (03-03-2024)

  11. #8
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Country
    Posts
    288
    Thanked
    300
    Thanks
    290
    wtf this guy is easy just send me gt


    一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练




  12. #9
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Country
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Last edited by nessbeal; 02-13-2024 at 05:21 AM.

  13. The following user said thank you to nessbeal for this useful post:

    Cid (03-03-2024)

  14. #10
    Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    Posts
    392
    Thanked
    74
    Thanks
    54
    Bounty hunter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)