Base's Avatar L33t

Thanks
    Any skilled c++, blender, zbrush, animation artists want to help me create Gunz from scratch in unreal engine? I believe an updated version of gunz could be as good as fornite, cod etc and we can make tha big bucks

Ill be creatin the enviroments, marketing and vfx.

DM Me.

HighresScreenshot00000.png

- - - Updated - - -

E = mc2 Energy =Mass times the speed of light squared.

Albert Einstein

2. The following user said thank you to Base for this useful post:

Euki (03-14-2024)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck even maiet couldnt get a second version going because despite the bugs from gunz the duel thats what made gunz the duel good and which is why gunz the duel 2 sucked

Best of luck

Base's Avatar L33t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Good luck even maiet couldnt get a second version going because despite the bugs from gunz the duel thats what made gunz the duel good and which is why gunz the duel 2 sucked

Best of luck
    Gunz 2 sucked ass because it was a completely different game, I want to create the same game, same mechanics, same fluidity, just with much better graphics, thats why it didn't rank up, because the graphics still look like Minecraft
    E = mc2 Energy =Mass times the speed of light squared.

Albert Einstein

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post

Best of luck
    GunZ 2 was like MapleStory 2: same graphical style, completely different game. Hence why it failed. It was just a new game with the looks of the original, but nowhere close to the same feels.

OT: images are looking amazing though.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I've got experience with UE5, I created a small indie puzzle game which I never published because the lack of functionalities and also solo dev is hard but all I could say is best of luck, a lot of people tried but never succeeded, GunZ being recreated in UE5 could be huge surely, but getting everything to work properly, that's something you'd need a lot of experience as a developer, time and money which most of us don't have.
    If you still find a team, hit me up if you need any assistance with locomotive/ragdoll system, game design, etc.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information