Country
    Thanks
    Hello FG,

Never really came onto forums, but I'm an old player here @ FG.

Recently tried to comeback to the server to maybe play one last time for Nostalgia but the game really became unplayable for me so I've now decided to quit for good.

I've had a lot of good times on this server and game, met a lot of great players. This time after coming back I was shocked to see the state of the game as it became totally unplayable to me ( I also realized shop is gone so everyone looks the same but not in a good way which makes me really disappointed), as well as some of the player base whom are just downright disrespectful and rude.

I've decided to come on here to say Hi and Bye for the first and final time.

I go by many names, but I believe many know me on this server as ^1sk or The Leader of Dragon & old Temple Clan.

Just wanted to post all my screenshots here for nostalgia and hope you guys have some memories through it. These screenshots will last 6 months for you all to see as I will be moving on from this game for good.

Thank you to the community and GunZ over the years for everything. If you ever want to get in touch, you may contact me through discord (just send me a dm or comment below here)

It's been nice knowing and playing with you all.
    Wishing you all best of luck.

Cheers.

Ian a.k.a ^1sk (Ashura, ^9Future, Yuta, Sapphira)

Enjoy the Screenshots below.

Last edited by Inaru; 1 Week Ago at 11:21 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    ( I also realized shop is gone so everyone looks the same but not in a good way which makes me really disappointed)
    What? What do you mean the shop is gone? (it's not gone)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    What? What do you mean the shop is gone? (it's not gone)
    Not sure what happened, but when I logged into the game, everyone looked the same, no one had custom clothing or avatars on. Everyone had a set avatar looking roblox looking male. Also ever since I redownloaded the game fps lag has been insane, but it had nothing to do with my part (maybe server location changed?)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    You have turned on Video --> Option IV --> Low Quality Models
    If you turn that off you will see different sets.

Spoiler!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Inaru View Post
    Not sure what happened, but when I logged into the game, everyone looked the same, no one had custom clothing or avatars on. Everyone had a set avatar looking roblox looking male. Also ever since I redownloaded the game fps lag has been insane, but it had nothing to do with my part (maybe server location changed?)
    You toggled the setting that Relax mentioned, causing everyone to look the same. You can just turn that setting off again. That setting is not enabled per default btw., so someone using your game must've enabled it (or a person sent you a modified config). Perhaps the FPS in your config is also lower than default (250), causing you to have a laggy feel - or you have a high Hz monitor but have FG running at 60 Hz. These are things that can cause a laggy feel.

Thanks
    Good luck on your journey.

Thread Information