Country
    Thanks
    since im banned from the discord and ip banned from the game i had no choice but to resort to the forums i dont know if anyone even look at these any more but it has been 4 months and the whole reason why i got banned was because the server was in a bad state and i said the server was bad but now i think that with the decrease of players in other servers this server is the best only because of the player count i still have my resentments for this server but the whole reason why i got banned was and still is pretty confusing since i got ip banned for voicing my concerns about the server if anyone sees this please let me know how to make an unban appeal

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by tactac2 View Post
    since im banned from the discord and ip banned from the game i had no choice but to resort to the forums i dont know if anyone even look at these any more but it has been 4 months and the whole reason why i got banned was because the server was in a bad state and i said the server was bad but now i think that with the decrease of players in other servers this server is the best only because of the player count i still have my resentments for this server but the whole reason why i got banned was and still is pretty confusing since i got ip banned for voicing my concerns about the server if anyone sees this please let me know how to make an unban appeal
    Voicing concerns isn't the same as calling the server "bad". By calling the server ugly names like this, you disrespect the administrators and developers who have put so much effort over the last 16 years into making this server enjoyable and expectional from the others out there.
    Another thing is 4 months have passed, and in this time they've not released anything huge to make this server different. So what makes you think now it's no longer "bad"?

Make it make sense man.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You already created an appeal, continue it there.

Thread Information