Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    why is this *** keeping his reply and i'm not? while he doesn't makes any sence hes a dumb moron wtf this is hilarious.
    Lmfao, It's pretty clear all you can do is Offend people instead of being mature. It's okay, I wouldn't expect anything more from a Fat ass kid Like yourself.(See I can Offend people too, your not special)

PS. I'm sorry that I'm not making sense to you Kid, But It seems to me that your spelling and Grammar is a little Off, It's okay, you'll learn that in Grade 2. Don't call people Dumb Moron's when you can't get through a sentence (if you don't know what that is you can simply use Dictionary.com, or try reading a book, and a book being one of those magical blocks containing pieces of paper which simultaneously have words written on them with meaning) without misspelling a word such as "sense". Nice try Though. (Not really, but I figured you could use the self-esteem boost)

GG
    Last edited by Person69; 03-20-2010 at 03:24 AM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Lmfao, It's pretty clear all you can do is Offend people instead of being mature. It's okay, I wouldn't expect anything more from a Fatass Like yourself.(See I can Offend people too, your not special)
    You said you have been here for a long time? you don't even know a bit of me so shut the **** up moron. wonna have a real conversation then lets have one.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Lmfao, It's pretty clear all you can do is Offend people instead of being mature. It's okay, I wouldn't expect anything more from a Fat ass kid Like yourself.(See I can Offend people too, your not special)

PS. I'm sorry that I'm not making sense to you Kid, But It seems to me that your spelling and Grammar is a little Off, It's okay, you'll learn that in Grade 2. Don't call people Dumb Moron's when you can't get through a sentence (if you don't know what that is you can simply use Dictionary.com, or try reading a book, and a book being one of those magical blocks containing pieces of paper which simultaneously have words written on them with meaning) without misspelling a word such as "sense". Nice try Though. (Not really, but I figured you could use the self-esteem boost)

GG
    GG. Try to read what I PS'd Then We May have a Real Conversation. I love talking to naive (that means having or showing a lack of experience, such as yourself) kids.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    GG. Try to read what I PS'd Then We May have a Real Conversation. I love talking to naive (that means having or showing a lack of experience, such as yourself) kids.
    its about you get my message or not, i'm not born in england, my first language isn't english so I don't have to know the language 100% properly. This is just another fact of you having no other words, you know i'm right and this report was lame and you just wont admit.

oh and before you will say "i can't understand this, this isn't English" then try to get some real logic inside if your head, will you?

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    its about you get my message or not, i'm not born in england, my first language isn't english so I don't have to know the language 100% properly. This is just another fact of you having no other words, you know i'm right and this report was lame and you just wont admit.

oh and before you will say "i can't understand this, this isn't English" then try to get some real logic inside if your head, will you?
    Dude, I totally Agree With you 100%
    Sure, Posts like these are NOT needed. Infact they probably should NOT be brought onto the forums, because noone likes Egos. BUT
    When you Act the way you do towards posts like these, It makes me sick, Because in reality, you are putting Logs in the fire, Posting Rude comments on someone Ego Post isn't the right thing to do, I 100% agree with you Disagreeing with this Post, but don't be rude about it. And Seriously, If you're going to offend people all the time, We will keep having this conversation. I know I have no say in this, But your behaviour is also unacceptable. Rudeness is Worse or Just AS worse as Egoing someone because its out of nowhere. Like seriously, Must you call everyone a Moron? I know you're English is limited, But Moron is not a good word to describle the way you're feeling towards someone. Try being NICE. Or atleast not Rude.

Banned

Thanks
    WOW JUST STFU FUKING DOUCHEBAGS JUST A 1v1 I DROP ALL OF U IN GLADIATOR 1v1s

Miesque's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Look at your title red pill, the way its written has more ego included then what is shown on the screen shots I suggest you think about that.
    Why is everybody going so pathetic? why is everyone reporting for the tiniest things? Community is falling apart and everyone reports for those things? why not just laugh about it? Even if this topic isn't in reports he still is going to show it and ego about it, "I didn't even tried" sad, sad and very sad.
    This is soo true it is unreal, everyone should just laugh at it.. I was laugh when people call me a hacker, UCer, aimbotter and crap, it is funny.

Originally Posted by Shivam View Post
    WOW JUST STFU FUKING DOUCHEBAGS JUST A 1v1 I DROP ALL OF U IN GLADIATOR 1v1s
    Some how i don't think you could, Why you a newgen post this anyways?

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    Look at your title red pill, the way its written has more ego included then what is shown on the screen shots I suggest you think about that.
    Why is everybody going so pathetic? why is everyone reporting for the tiniest things? Community is falling apart and everyone reports for those things? why not just laugh about it? Even if this topic isn't in reports he still is going to show it and ego about it, "I didn't even tried" sad, sad and very sad.
    Those are wise words, my friend.
    /agree with them.

Banned

Thanks
    O stfu having dumb arguments in a thread I see like 3 argument or something topic locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information