Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wooper's Avatar Guitarplayz0r #1

Thanks
    lol

agree with slugheady (:
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3958&dateline=1265573695

WOOOSH³

Banned

Thanks
    Don't bring the ego to the forums ._.

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    lool
    what a noob

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    RedPill <3 Beast

This Random Ego MiddleSchool.=Gtfo.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    RedPill <3 Beast

This Random Ego MiddleSchool.=Gtfo.
    either your just to dumb to understand that redpill is the ego guy or you don't understand the word ego?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Bleh let em' act big and bad for once in their life..... especially slug....
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Bleh let em' act big and bad for once in their life..... especially slug....
    yeh GG i'm so bad >=O

redpill just lamed thats all, and nitro hasz piercings

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    either your just to dumb to understand that redpill is the ego guy or you don't understand the word ego?
    Slugheady... Please Take a Chill pill. I'm entitled to defend my friend. And I think it's extremely odd how someone like yourself speaks of Ego as Pathetic and Discusting, Yet you are extremely rude to others you don't even know. If I wanna defend my friend David when hes being Ego'd Then I will. And Its EXTREMELY rude of you to Call me stupid. Especially in the context to which you are fighting for. You are extremely boastful and this is a trait of being EGOtistical. I don't know whats up with you, you basically EGO people for EGOing. Its very Hypocritial. And EGOing isnt just the way you think of it, "Oh I 10-0 him and i didnt even try" No, Ego is also the stuff you spit out at others, you think you're better then everyone else just because you don't ego or whatever, but in reality you do. If someone wants to post screen shots let them. You just like having something to say to every post. And In most cases its Negative.

Banned

Thanks
    Gratz Achievement unlocked messing up a ego thread more then it is guys.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Slugheady... Please Take a Chill pill. I'm entitled to defend my friend. And I think it's extremely odd how someone like yourself speaks of Ego as Pathetic and Discusting, Yet you are extremely rude to others you don't even know. If I wanna defend my friend David when hes being Ego'd Then I will. And Its EXTREMELY rude of you to Call me stupid. Especially in the context to which you are fighting for. You are extremely boastful and this is a trait of being EGOtistical. I don't know whats up with you, you basically EGO people for EGOing. Its very Hypocritial. And EGOing isnt just the way you think of it, "Oh I 10-0 him and i didnt even try" No, Ego is also the stuff you spit out at others, you think you're better then everyone else just because you don't ego or whatever, but in reality you do. If someone wants to post screen shots let them. You just like having something to say to every post. And In most cases its Negative.
    why is this *** keeping his reply and i'm not? while he doesn't makes any sence hes a dumb moron wtf this is hilarious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information