Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Well guys, my time here has (probably) come to an end... I will be moving to another server, to get better. Also,

• there are fewer people than there were before, when I first started FGunZ.
    • there is way too much ego... many people despise me, for really, no apparent reason.
    • every time I go on FGunZ, it's full of Europeans. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I want to play GunZ like it is supposed to, without leading.
    • Dropped used to be very active, but I don't even see half the people on the list log on anymore
    • People are telling me to "get good", so I will.

Whoever wants to come with me to another server, or just talk to me, add my msn/AIM.
    MSN: [email protected]/[email protected]
    AIM: MyThIcPwn

Some of you guys may miss me, some may be glad. I cannot force you to feel different, but I have to respect your decision.

P.S:

1. I'm not necessarily going to come back in the new client. I will check it out though.
    2. I will check on FGunZ once in a while...
    3. I am not deleting Dropped... if we stand united, our legacy will live on.

~MyThIq

This is how I feel...
    Click for my gunz highlights

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    This is like your 5th goodbye, we will see you in a week, take care.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    This is like your 5th goodbye, we will see you in a week, take care.
    Lmao. I won't even respond, immature.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    i'm not even trying to harm you, i was kind for the last time so its kinda a weird reply...

Banned

Thanks
    You just did retard...

Riot's Avatar It's [A]llergy

Thanks
    <33 Your never on aim hoe, go on and tell me which server.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    [QUOTE=MyThIq;127013]Well guys, my time here has (probably) come to an end... I will be moving to another server, to get better. Also,

• there is way too much ego... many people despise me, for really, no apparent reason.
    • every time I go on FGunZ, it's full of Europeans. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I want to play GunZ like it is supposed to, without leading.
    • Dropped used to be very active, but I don't even see half the people on the list log on anymore

Whoever wants to come with me to another server, or just talk to me, add my msn/AIM.

Some of you guys may miss me, some may be glad. I cannot force you to feel different, but I have to respect your decision.

P.S:

1. I'm not necessarily going to come back in the new client. I will check it out though.

~MyThIq

/no comments.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Thanks
    I was there.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Enigma;127021]
    Well guys, my time here has (probably) come to an end... I will be moving to another server, to get better. Also,

P.S:

~MyThIq

/no comments.
    Fail quote.
    /no comments .

KillThatNoob's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Many people despise you?
    Rofl, I despise you because when I went to help Shivam make a clan and went inactive, you Raged me on MSN. :|

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information