Donator

Thanks
    I was play a TDM and I was borad so I just drop meds and then I got DC out of the game so i went back in and i got DC again, and he DC me 7 times total even though i was not doing anything worn and then I ask him why he was kicking me and he start to curse me out?!? Im a full customer too and an admin things he has the right just to DC people and do what ever he wants? He also DC me linxed and Explore and I have all the proof of all this and him saying that he "had the kick window open" Freestyle please tell me how an admin can call me a Dumb FLlCK retard to me and DC me and others all he wants and still have power? He should not be on fgunz in the first place and should have all his powers revoked for Stigma and his other admin account warren. if freestyle just lest this pass with a W/E I think i can understand why so many people are just leaving this sever.

here are all the photos and a recording.

http://www.filefront.com/15830341/Gunz003.gzr/ recording

KOS-MOS "me"Stigma why u abose ur power?
    stigma- if your not gonna play fuk off

Explore- warren why am i kicked?

Stigma-sorry i mustve had the kick window open
    Last edited by legato24; 03-15-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    WARREN I guess? if I'm correct.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Him, AGAIN?
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    Wow.... Warren is cool and all, but he needs to straighten his stuff out ._.

Cole World

Thanks
    Kicking for healing... This is what you've come too?

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Banned

Thanks
    I warned you look at the teams Kirai-Explore-Enigma-someone else.

My team was me-puffyjoe(afk) and 2 complete randoms that couldnt even play and does this kid do? i 4 v 1 them and this kid goes and heals them i told him to stop he wouldnt so i kicked him, THEN he kept healing them time after time after time so i dc'd him, in this case it's more like donor abuse sure it was fun for them but it was not fun for me and what made it worse? not only did you heal them, but you also left me to 4 v 1 and done shit all.

I support what i done.

Also i was told to dc linxed, Explore was an accident i had the kick menu open already while playing. I only dc'd you once so get it right i kicked you the rest of the times.

Also i dont care if you've donated so much to this server, if you're gonna be a douche in the only in fgunz and not play and make it impossible for me i will kick you.

Btw its not cause of me that people are leaving this server i havnt been ingame for months so nice try. Its actually cause of people like you and the people who cry about lag and ping so nice try.
    Last edited by Snow; 03-15-2010 at 09:41 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I know you got mad about this but please there is no need to kick/dc someone in game because he is medding in game or ego`ing
    Only kick/dc someone when he is flaming,etc.

Anyways I talk to you about it on MSN.

/lock
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information