slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Maze View Post
    Oh, Now you think you are insulted.

Look at your damn signature.
    All thoose is from my resign.

Finally people say what realy are.

An selfish ego that thinks he's god.
    moron that wasn't ment for you idiot, it was quoted on keite and was about our conversations so you should learn to read (which you told me while you fail on it lolz)

I'm not thinking that i'm god i told you that several times so stop saying that all you do say those pathetic untrue things, you just suck and accept that, and maybe i'l show some of my work and I'm not saying its the best though I can say its way more better 3D then yours is i'l show you animating.

Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    maze when i became head staff ppl complained about me too i just ignored it dont let some person take u down mann wat can a simple comment do to you over the interent..think about it.....
    Difference is that you do your job correctly.

Originally Posted by Alym View Post
    Like kinda childish isn't it?
    i mean i don't even care but you wanna make it worser? Okay this is a way how to
    I'm just showing in my signature what people find of me, I'm not making it worse I'm writing the facts down lol, i really don't care about those replies, i laugh at em
    Last edited by slugheady; 03-31-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    moron that wasn't ment for you idiot, it was quoted on keite and was about our conversations so you should learn to read (which you told me while you fail on it lolz)

I'm not thinking that i'm god i told you that several times so stop saying that all you do say those pathetic untrue things, you just suck and accept that, and maybe i'l show some of my work and I'm not saying its the best though I can say its way more better 3D then yours is i'l show you animating.

Difference is that you do your job correctly.

I'm just showing in my signature what people find of me, I'm not making it worse I'm writing the facts down lol, i really don't care about those replies, i laugh at em
    i don't hate you so your wrong,
    i don't even know you but making someone leave is just stupid.

That's why i wrote that.

So it isn't a fact.

And take me out of your signature, You don't know me, I don't know you. It would be different if i had in my sig Slug is a btch.

But i don't so take me out of your signature i have nothing to do with this and dont wanna be in your sig. Maybe i forgot to say it with the comment i posted, NO OFFENCE! just the thing is it's fcking crazy if you make someone leave!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information