Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    wow all this QQin abuot no quest, its boring, not enough people, cant lvl , ffs people instead oh QQin
    be patient for the new client... if u read the right topic you would know all the quest being added on new client
    and even better stuff.. instead of QQin do sumthin that u can look foward to like practice dhs, fbs , come up with tatics, open your mind to new combos or sumthin, and work on it because when new client i guarentee
    lots of people gonna come back including people that left and even better competition.... so while ur just loggin out complaining about no1s on practice...come up with shyt.. be patient and itll pay off thats an easy way to by past time ;] and try it and youll see wat i mean... oh and they fixin sound to for all the QQers that complain bout that didnt know u need sound to play... just use limewire or media player your onw music;/
    Your way of thinking is pretty closed minded,not everyone is a no life that practices alone on learning new skills and most people would like to be entertained with others. Plus anyone can own if they can aim, having fancy skills isn't everything.
    And there is no sound that needs to be fixed, all they gotta do is re-upload the installer with the sound folder.
    Most players depends on the sound effects to determine incoming enemies or sometimes even timing their moves, it's not about the music or not.
    *Plus your suggestions about music isn't even worth mentioning, because most of the newjoiners don't even join forums and just come and leave.

So look at both sides of the situation before blurting out your emotions.

Anyways, out all the posts here, the only thing I think seems logical is an EXP raise, because most new joiners aren't pro beasts and most players are donors. So there's a complete disadvantage. I've made like over 5 different alts and it's pretty hard to get to level 30 without being skillful (I usually stop at 40-50). I mean like getting owned by donors when you join isn't cool and sewer or killing other low levels is a pretty slow process.
    But this statement might just be useless since quest will be fixed.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

2. The following user said thank you to xDViet for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-08-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Lmao, you know why FGUNZ is dead? Because we only had ONE TOURNEY, and very desorganizated....

I think you guys should start hosting more tourneys, like 4v4 os Gladiator 4v4.. w/e.

EDIT:

Make the shotguns with less delay:

the one that has 1100 make them 1000
    1000 -> 900

etc etc ;D
    Last edited by ricardoo; 04-10-2010 at 03:12 AM.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Did the admins even take a glance at this freakin' thread? Some one raise the god damn exp already! I've been playing a duel with only 1 person that was active ingame.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Ofcourse it's pretty anoying that there aren't so much players online, BUT i still have fun in game.
    I won't complain, I just make it so fun as possible!
    I don't give up the hope. <3

Demure's Avatar aka Pallas.

Thanks
    I think raised exp on quests is a good idea. You dont have to make it x1000 just a x2 more ? It will be much easier for beginners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information