Hey Guys

As i stare as this blank box while im thinking what to write...i remember all my memories from FC and i dont regret any of them.
Im getting older new responsibilities are awakening and newer interests are starting...im no longer having time for FC any more.. i will be going AFK for a while or just sign on rarely..i lost some what alot of interest here and once school closes and when i have free time on my hand i wont mind coming on and helping people..most likely my knowledge for gunz is gone i most likely forgot everything....so basically i feel useless here atm...i prmiced stroop that i will edit my CP6 to help him out but im not getting time or interest.

Im still here Im not leaving im just letting the community know that i wont be active as how i used to be nor devoted like how i used to be so dont be expecting alot from me for a while because I lost interest in online gaming and things like that..im sorry guys ...im not resigning either. If things clear up a ill come back but until then

My wishes are
-Please Listen to MCSIC , Stroop, Jaka, Nitro, Girb and the rest of the staff
-Please Dont leave because i hate to see my 3 years here go to waste and the community dies
-Dont act like little children because honestly....it pisses me the f.u.ck off

For the staff
-Jaka and Stroop i want you to take my responsibility while im gone. I will return just hang on..
-Staff dont be abusive to the players ..dont be lazy to add donation items you do know my cp6 is fully functional and has all functions u need.

Finally

Long Live FC

Ill Be back guys..I promise :biggrin:

-Kevin