diablo's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    hello.
    i came back to gunz
    ok now the nat problem.I had this problem like 3 months ago and since 60% of new players dont know how to fix it i am gona give some common problems u need to fix to get it work.
    ok now most common is port foward
    this means u need to open ports that allows u to connect to other people and the other way around.most common thing with it is that ur port is blocked which means the firewall is blocking it or it isnt just open .There are some exceptions for example if u have Avast Turn off the roaming mode(search mode that is online all time looking for viruses).I dont know why but i tested with that on
    i get Nat when off its normal 30-50ping.second exception is Officescan turn off the same thing.
    just turn off anti virus or put gunzlauncher.exe on exceptions and svchost.exe
    how to open ports
    go to www.portfoward.com
    find ur router there
    look for gunz there
    then find ur default gateway(usualy it is 192.168.1.1) for me
    u can check it by opening start -run (type ipconfig) then look for deafult gateway
    then open ur internet explorer and type your default gate way in the website search thing(the ***** long thing where u type adresses)
    type user:
    password:
    if u dont know them type in google your routers name and internet provider and ask for it or find it on the net.
    after that look for tools or somthing
    there should be somthing called games and applications or ports
    open that
    then look on www.portfoward.com and find there gunz ports for port forwarding that fits ur router. and press ok or what ever and its done.
    if u cant find the routers name or u dont know it look at the back of the modem(reciver) it usualy a ***** sticker with some name and numbers or its in the logo of the modem.
    hmmmmmm
    ok yeah and
    dont forget to open port from your pc
    to do that
    go to:
    Control Panel
    Windows firewall-press that and u will see exceptions
    ( u also have to go there to put gunzlauncher.exe and svchost.exe of freestyle gunz to exceptions too.)
    then add Port
    from 7700 to 7800 tcp and ucp make for each
    i know its alot but i heard people sad it worked.
    i never tried.
    and thats about it=)
    i hope i helped
    send comments if u need help i will gladly help u but dont ask about modem part if i cant find it on portfoward i cant help u.
    SORRY I PUT THE WRONG EMAIL IT IS PORTFORWARD.COM
    Last edited by diablo; 04-29-2010 at 01:29 PM.
    I OWN U ALL!

BLUE pwnsBLUE!!!

Thread Information