ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9V3lqf0ASc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9V3lqf0ASc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Namco's Tales of Series is imo one of the BEST JRPG's.
    Their Ougi's are always cool, especialy the hi ougis.

The only sad/bad part on the Tales Series is the localisation, Tales of Innoence and Tales of Heart couldnt make it to a US Release ...
    Theres for both a Translation patch but they arent complete yet, though the ToI patch is almost complete afaik...
    Howerver, looks like a decent new Tales of Game.

That girls Hi Ougi, the girl that throws a bunch of knifes, reminds me of this quote; "WWWRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Namco's Tales of Series is imo one of the BEST JRPG's.
    Their Ougi's are always cool, especialy the hi ougis.

The only sad/bad part on the Tales Series is the localisation, Tales of Innoence and Tales of Heart couldnt make it to a US Release ...
    Theres for both a Translation patch but they arent complete yet, though the ToI patch is almost complete afaik...
    Howerver, looks like a decent new Tales of Game.

That girls Hi Ougi, the girl that throws a bunch of knifes, reminds me of this quote; "WWWRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
    i've played tos,tos2and abit of toh

Thread Information