Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    ALRIGHT, now, If your this noob about a game, then you should not even be playing..

Alright I made a A n D No Donor match, I took off all my donors, and so did everyone else. Except 1 or 2 individuals.

Weii (( Not sure if all was took off) And this, Soltastic, dude.. With all color letters.

Now, everyone takes theirs off but them two, I believe at that time, there was no other games active, cus when I got off we were the ONLY ones on. The other people in the match were mad as well. If your so noob you cannot fight in a Non Donor room, and we are the only room around, make your own, don't bother us. I also got screen shots.

Now get this, after I asked him so many times and he said no or just laughed. I leave the room, cus I was the only left, he made everyone else leave as well. After I leave, they do to, after I said your to scared to take off your donors in a non donor room, he THEN wants to take them off. I say nah I am good, you just made me waste my breathe for about 10 minutes, NOW you wanna take them off? It dun go like that buddy.

I am for sure ready for the new client. Tired of donors thinking there all that and have power over the server. I really wanna request D/Cing abilities, but I doubt that will happen.

Mcsic, hurry the fu*k up. :/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hellish; 05-15-2010 at 01:15 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Thread Information