Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Hear that Hellish?
    Your post is more like rage instead of a report.
    And I'm the one crying.
    you too noob

and she posted it here on pupose =O
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Donator

Thanks
    What "shit" did I say to you in-game?

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Wait, this was a report thread?
    Hellish, I took off my donors for you. Before that, when I had them on, did you not see me allowing you to have an advantage, i jumped around slashing.
    You then report me for nonsense. As you stated, you think individuals who have donated think they're all that and control the server. This is exactly your intention.
    You want to control how and who you play against, which is clearly not the point of gunz. As well, what is hypocritical of you was that you allowed another individual on your team to hold donors, until I had asked.
    To sum up all this, reporting me for nonsense is nonsense. I've abided to your rules. I had abided to them yesterday and now today, I've done nothing wrong.
    What, is wrong, with you.

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Lolzormyballzor.
    I logged on after two weeks and joined a game with Weii. When I joined this room, my plan was to have fun. I didn't care about the kills or anything else. When I entered, Hellish told me to strip off all my donor items, but I chose not to.

And ALL OF A SUDDEN and OUT OF NOWHERE, Hellish tells me not to cry. Laughed my ass off.

1. Hellish, please keep in mind that without donors, there would be no FreeStyle GunZ.

2. "I took off all my donors" says Hellish. Like what a dagger, which is all you have so that's not a hard decision.

3. Please show me the rule where the person who makes the room gets to boss everyone around.

4. "Are you scared to take off your donors"? says Hellish. Nope, in fact, right after you said that, you challenged me I accepted it.

5. I also agree with donors controling the server. Then how about instead of complaining about how I didn't take off my donors and think of ideas for the server to get more players?

6. But overall, I know its that time of the month for Hellish so I understand why she is so pissed.
    NOW HOLD UP! I just read the bottom, no, I don't give two craps abotu what you just said. But here, let me fix it up for you.

1. I never said take donors out, and if you use that thraed I made with the title, it says What do you thik in the end, so dun use that.

2. Yeah, I took off my dagger, and Mirage took off her Donors, and Weii took off his Donors. And so did everyone else. It was a No Donor game, and apparently the only one up, so yeah you should of listened and took off your donors, cus you did ruin the whole game.

3. It's like a event. A person MADE rules for that game and you follow. Think of it as a Event. Quit crying about Oh shes the boss of her room I guess, OHHHH, No, I don't give two sh!ts abotu what you think about that room, I made it, I make the rules. Think of it as a Event.

4. Yeah I said that cus you pissed me off, Making me say Please take off Donors, for about 10 minutes. After that long an dthen leaving to Lobby, Of course I am gonna say something. It's called Anger. Not Ego. It's something you have a in RL. And the thing is, you said OH yeah Iwill take them off. AFTER I LEFT THE ROOM SAYING TAKE OFF THE DONORS FOR TEN MINUTES, Hell no, that's just mockign me. Screw, you.

5. I have. Get on fourms more.

6. If you don't know me, get over the fact that you do.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    This isn't a report noobs ._.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    Wait, this was a report thread?
    Hellish, I took off my donors for you. Before that, when I had them on, did you not see me allowing you to have an advantage, i jumped around slashing.
    You then report me for nonsense. As you stated, you think individuals who have donated think they're all that and control the server. This is exactly your intention.
    You want to control how and who you play against, which is clearly not the point of gunz. As well, what is hypocritical of you was that you allowed another individual on your team to hold donors, until I had asked.
    To sum up all this, reporting me for nonsense is nonsense. I've abided to your rules. I had abided to them yesterday and now today, I've done nothing wrong.
    What, is wrong, with you.
    Read, above.. I said I was sorry. :/ So why still continue? -.- I said I was mad. :/

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    If you edit the post, I don't notice, that's why.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I'm walking down the street with my ego head on. *pom pom* I'm walking down the street with my ego head on. *padam pa*

Country
    Thanks
    <3 you. Sorry, was mad, Kind of still am at the noob who crys about a No Donor match.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Let's all just be nice to eachother till the new client, then you can bitch again =D.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information