This is the last thing I gotta say which is related to the post from Hellish:

@Jak - First of all, I never asked for any of these problems. I don't get why Hellish posted this thread. To create drama cause your bored? I'm not sure, but she knows why so ask her. Secondly, what I'm getting from your post is this: The person who creates the room gets to make the rules for the room. No exceptions or excuses, they must be followed.(Correct me if this statement is wrong). Thridly, what the hell is a leaving glitch. I have NEVER heard of that glitch before and I have CERTAINLY not abused it. Fourthly(Is this a word?). Vixen, Nigel, Kevin, ]Mirage[, [M]orbid, Charizard, Weii. Empire Mind, Rima, and many more donors for me to mention, hear that? I am the only donor who is "in-game with donors" and I must be sad for using my donor weapons that I paid for. And lastly, I am going to say this once more and however many times you will make me bring this up: I logged on so I could have some fun, get some kills and log off. I never meant for this to get out of hand and create so much drama. I will force myself to learn this "lesson" FGunZ to be at peace again. I do not want to waste all my time of the forums arguing. I would rather be in-game having fun with the rest of the Freestylers and try my best to build a larger community.