Donator

Thanks
    This is the last thing I gotta say which is related to the post from Hellish:

@Jak - First of all, I never asked for any of these problems. I don't get why Hellish posted this thread. To create drama cause your bored? I'm not sure, but she knows why so ask her. Secondly, what I'm getting from your post is this: The person who creates the room gets to make the rules for the room. No exceptions or excuses, they must be followed.(Correct me if this statement is wrong). Thridly, what the hell is a leaving glitch. I have NEVER heard of that glitch before and I have CERTAINLY not abused it. Fourthly(Is this a word?). Vixen, Nigel, Kevin, ]Mirage[, [M]orbid, Charizard, Weii. Empire Mind, Rima, and many more donors for me to mention, hear that? I am the only donor who is "in-game with donors" and I must be sad for using my donor weapons that I paid for. And lastly, I am going to say this once more and however many times you will make me bring this up: I logged on so I could have some fun, get some kills and log off. I never meant for this to get out of hand and create so much drama. I will force myself to learn this "lesson" FGunZ to be at peace again. I do not want to waste all my time of the forums arguing. I would rather be in-game having fun with the rest of the Freestylers and try my best to build a larger community.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Hellish is dramatic. Should have just listened lol.

That's the whole point of room leader, but I am sure about 97% of players forget that.

Leaving glitch: When someone starts a vote to kick you, you leave the room to avoid a kick and come back without being kicked and them losing their kick privilege.

Nothings wrong with having Donation items, BUT, a person made a rule in their game that they wanted none. So, if they themselves could do it, why couldn't you? At least for that game.

Were not trying to make you feel guilty about it, but to realize a person set those rules and wanted you to follow them for that game. By not doing so, your just losing respect as a player from all the people that did follow the rules. If you don't care, don't worry about it and get on with your life. If you do care, apologize to Hellish for doing so and just follow room rules from now on instead of making it such a big issue.

Now, problem solved. /Locked.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 05-15-2010 at 10:49 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Legacy (05-15-2010)

Thread Information