Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Alright a while back I posted up something about a No Donor room, and a idiot coming in and just ruining it all for every. Made everyone leave.

Well, now I made another, so now he is doing the same thing. He is CRYING over not taking his donors off. Like he can't kill without them. Are you REALLY that sad you can't LIVE without your donors in this game?

Oh and you said something about the only game in the server at the moment. If your crying over that, make your own damn room, quit ruining others, or join and take of your donors like a good little boy, but wait, you can't play without them. That really is sad.

If you want screen shots, I will upload them here in about a half hour.

Name is like.. Mythical or some idiotic name.

Oh taht, AND we tryed 6to kick, he left the room, as it was accepted and came back. No one else wanted a donor in the game.

That, and, other people left because of this as well. Non Donors. :/
    Last edited by Hellish; 06-04-2010 at 06:52 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

kjellieboy07's Avatar I Miss You :)

Thanks
    yeah it's really annoying to play with ***s like that...
    try making a room with pass,where they gotta whisper you for the pass,and dont give it to donors

Haii
    Baii

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    First off, its MyThIq. Secondly, I was the one crying? I was naked, and had a rusty sword, and you said I was too scared to lose? I had already tried making another room... It was a duel with a capacity of 4 people. It hadn't worked out, I waited 3 minutes and nobody joined. So I ended up joining your room. Plus, nobody said they didn't want me. Only you did. Telling me to "suck one" isn't a good solution to the "problem". Go on, you said you were going to report me. Go ahead. But for what? Since when was there a rule which stated people could bring donator items in a game. Twist had said that he whispered you, and you said something about Game Master makes the rules? What if I made a room and said no weapons, if someone comes in with weapons, I can report them?

Talk about idiotic...
    Click for my gunz highlights

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Guys, there's no need to report for something like this, just because I don't believe there is a specified rule for this kind of game rule. I'm not saying there isn't, I'm just not certain if the rule is in stone or not... I was whispering Hellish and trying to talk to MyThIq at the same time, who I both consider my friends, trying to defuse the situation. MyThIq, if you intentionally wore donors to make Hellish angry that's not very nice But Hellish, there's no reason you should be this angry about a game, you know what I mean? It's just not worth it. Where's the love guys?

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-now-Read-this.

Actully Twist, Jak told me that the name of the room is the rule for the room, so it will have to be followed.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-now-Read-this.

Actully Twist, Jak told me that the name of the room is the rule for the room, so it will have to be followed.
    Owned!

Thanks
    I think you're referring to this post by Jak?

Man. Can't go a day without problems.

Hellish, if you REALLY didn't want them, why not just whisper all the people who listened to your rules to a passworded game and just play with them then? Problem solved R-Tard .

Legacy, Hell was the room LEADER for a reason. So even though she wasn't able to kick you, its only because you abused a leaving glitch that automatically stops the vote. Luckily for you thats not against in-game rules though. From now on, just listen to her rules and stop being a noob as she said. I mean honestly lol. If you HAVE to use Donors, thats sad. Especially in a game where no one else has them besides you lol.

And now you all see why I no longer play this game lol . Thank God I enjoy the Forums.

Last edited by Jakanadin; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:13 PM.
    For a moment, forget about revenge, anger, and blame. I don't think the words highlighted in yellow is an actual rule lol I mean, if there's a rule, shouldn't it be written somewhere, other than spontaneously written on a closed rage thread by a Super Forum Moderator instead of a Gm or Admin? Not to undermine Jak's authority, just wondering if he is allowed to make rules in game. ( Yes I'm ignorant of that fact x3 ) My point is, I think he said that to try to defuse the problem at the time, but it wasn't meant for any and every instance. I mean, I can understand why people would want to play with no donors, but according to that rule... I've made dozens of "Rusty Only" gladiator rooms which people bring everything except and I don't mind. It's kind of odd to say "Pink shorts only please!!", then have like 7 BR's show up with lightning element, a red gown, and no shoes on. It happens, ya know? It's a game, I don't think something so minuscule should be enforced on a regular bases...

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    I think you're referring to this post by Jak?

For a moment, forget about revenge, anger, and blame. I don't think the words highlighted in yellow is an actual rule lol I mean, if there's a rule, shouldn't it be written somewhere, other than spontaneously written on a closed rage thread by a Super Forum Moderator instead of a Gm or Admin? Not to undermine Jak's authority, just wondering if he is allowed to make rules in game. ( Yes I'm ignorant of that fact x3 ) My point is, I think he said that to try to defuse the problem at the time, but it wasn't meant for any and every instance. I mean, I can understand why people would want to play with no donors, but according to that rule... I've made dozens of "Rusty Only" gladiator rooms which people bring everything except and I don't mind. It's kind of odd to say "Pink shorts only please!!", then have like 7 BR's show up with lightning element, a red gown, and no shoes on. It happens, ya know? It's a game, I don't think something so minuscule should be enforced on a regular bases...
    Well, jak says. Jak words are god.

That and, I made the room name, no donors. I would respect everyone, if they respected that.I want to play with Non Donors, sorry? Hey even I take off my stuff, so does everyone else.

Donator

Thanks

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    I still don't think that's a rule, he says "If you don't care, don't worry about it and get on with your life. If you do care, apologize to Hellish for doing so and just follow room rules from now on instead of making it such a big issue." Aka, it's not a big deal...and I agree with that, I don't really see how that's a rule though =/ I didn't see anything in their about a punishment either ;o Just have fun with the game guys, no need to kill each other over small things. <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information