Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donator

Thanks
    You don't have to say "disrepect" to disrepect someone, but you implied it when you said he isn't a GM or Admin and what he is saying is "bullshit" because he's a Mod. But yea, your right. What he says doesn't nessesarily mean it is the rule of the game.

Banned

Thanks
    Blah blah blah, you can argue all you want but it's not going to change nothing.

So I'm going to lock this thread and the reply to prevent pointless arguments.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    Exactly. And his a gm so listen to him guys.

And just to clear things up.

No Jaka's rule dosn't apply to everyone, it was just a suggestion which dosn't have to be followed, even though it would good if you did.

Thank God someone on this Server understands my language now lol. No I don't make the rules, no I am not an in-game authority, but I can make suggestions. Which, I did.

Oh wow, I feel so popular lol, everyone's saying my name, back on topic!

Hellish, stop with the nonsense. I mean come on. You're not getting your way with this. I can't keep defending you over all this dumb crap when clearly your in the wrong nooblet . If you don't want to play with Donator's, go to IJJI and find a room with no Donator's. I've stuck up with you enough on that topic. I dislike donation items just as much as you, but then again that's why I stopped playing GunZ altogether. Just quit the game and do the Forums as I do.

Subwoofer, quit attacking me randomly. Last I recall I saved your job from being fired a few months ago did I not? Don't know why you persist on attacking the person who helped you keep your position. As with what Asian said, it was a suggestion. No I am not an Administrator, no I am not a Game Master, but I can give advice and suggestions on how to make the game better and that is exactly what I did. Don't hate me for it. Didn't really feel like putting that out there but I am tired of all these attacks on me calling my word bullshit because I try to help out in-game.

And again Hellish, don't forget what I also said on that thread. If it is such a big deal that Donator's are joining your room, make a private room and invite all those that do play by the rules.

Thank you all those who respect me, I appreciate it. And thank you Asianthunder for not taking what I said in a different context and getting what I actually mean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information