PayPal's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I don't mean to sound rude or something, but exactally when is the new client coming out because I have donated around 75-80 dollars a while ago and I've had Agent Errors about 1 month after purchasing my items. I reeeaely hope the new client will get rid of my Agent Errors.

No I'm not complaining about the items they're safely on my account (thanks =D) but I've had Agent Errors ever since I bought them basically, so I'd be thrilled if I could play again!

I've played other Gunz servers (I love this one and I'll always be around) and another popular server does not have any Agent Errors for me. I can't portforward I don't know the pass to my router (Yes I've tried default ones it isn't them I've asked pro's to do it via teamviewer, they can't) so I hope that the client fixes for me

<3 Fgunz is epic.

Thanks

PS: Bring in Skillmaps so that I can still play even if I do have Agent Errors!! (Skillmap + Skillmap v2)
    Life is an STD, think about it ...

Shui's Avatar Dnator

Thanks
    why you you copy paste that again?

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Well, the last time Mc talked with me about the update, some days ago, he said that our coder has to compile his stuff.
    And i have to reduce the file size of the models but he didnt gave me them till now ...
    Its definitly soon since we more or less got the stuff together.
    Lets just hope that Mc doesnt goes clubbing that much :>

PayPal's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    HellSniper, thanks for the reply.
    Life is an STD, think about it ...

Thread Information