Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

General Information
    • If you did not copy the format but made your own format you will be auto-declined without another chance.
    • If you can not read the thread that pertains to the position you're applying for when it is openly view-able, you do not deserve the job.
    • You can only make one application so you have one chance. If you make any further applications after having been declined, you will risk being banned.
    • Your past activities will be taken into consideration when concluding your eligibility for the role.
    • Refrain from lying in applications. We are looking for honest forum moderators. By lying, you will have automatically failed.
    • Staff that are in a trial period can not apply.
    • Fake/troll application lead to a month ban.
    • We do not have to give a reason why you have been declined. If you PM us to ask why you have been declined we may or may not ignore it.
    • If you have been declined, do not take it to heart. You are more than welcome to apply later on.

Core Requirements
    • A post count of at least 100
    • Age Requirement: 16+
    • Somewhat of a clean record (If you do have past offences, they will be taken into consideration; depending on the severity of the offence and the time length between the most recent offence and a prior offence (if there was one), decisions will be made)
    • In case you received a forum ban in the past, it must be more than 6 months ago
    • A decent foundation on the English language
    • A decent reputation among the community
    • You must be registered for at least 1 year on the forums

(Exceptions can be made depending on the amount of knowledge the individual holds, whether or not the individual uses an adequate level of grammar and shows a good level of maturity whilst meeting all of the requirements)

Forum Moderator Format

Name:

Date of birth or age:

Country & timezone:

About me:

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

Languages I know fluently:

My knowledge of the Terms of Service:

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a FM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?

What do you think the job of a Forum Moderator is?

What is your purpose in applying for the role?

What can you contribute to Freestylers World?

As a Forum Moderator you will find yourself in many different situations that you will have to deal with in a professional manner, please explain to us what you would do in the three scenarios below:
    1. If someone made an "introduce yourself" thread and it's being spammed by 4 people all insulting each other, what would you do?

2. If someone is provoking you in the chatbox, what would you do?

3. If someone is insulting you and calling you names, what would you do?

Now give us three of your own examples of situations you might come across and how you would deal with them:
    Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 3:

Closing:

Last edited by StephanM; 04-14-2016 at 12:28 AM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Updated the format. Also removed 'Forum Name' as that's not necessary and added 'Country / My Timezone'.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Update:
    • Registration up to 6 months instead of 3
    • Age requirement up to 16+ instead of 15+

Thread Information