Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    anyways Prom/Genesis are naaps, they suck hard using ghost+demo hotshot+donor rev and rl in cw and such... need i say more?

Fresh's Avatar Supremeˇˇ

Thanks
    Wiipick, you QQ and ego waaaay too much. I kill you ONCE and you get@me instantly. Someone else comes and kills me, oh you pop out and taunt. Just shut up and play the game. You're like Connexion, QQ too much.

IGN: Supremeˇˇ

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Wiipick, you QQ and ego waaaay too much. I kill you ONCE and you get@me instantly. Someone else comes and kills me, oh you pop out and taunt. Just shut up and play the game. You're like Connexion, QQ too much.
    rofl ur just mad at me because i call you kelo. Other then that i never taunted you. So i dont know why ur making up lies just to fit in with the rest of the crowd. but because i call u kelo ur the one who get pissed and egos and talks shit so shut the hell up k?

fresh=kelo

Fresh's Avatar Supremeˇˇ

Thanks
    This is the internet dude. Anyone can take another "person's username" without knowing. Just cause your name is weiipick doesn't mean it 100% completely belongs to you and only you. Hell, I could use it in any game I wish if I wanted.

IGN: Supremeˇˇ

Spider's Avatar »Oceanˇ° | Deric

Thanks
    lol these 2 do this a lot lolll
    *No Donors allowed!* ...... /kills with donorshotgun and ghost set. Q_Q
    »Oceanˇ°|Treason

Banned

Thanks
    Bunny, I know you don't care about this, but Weii is in the thread about not wanting to participate in the rage/ego thread. So lets not rage or ego at him.

7. The following user said thank you to Harmony2 for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (06-17-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Bunny, I know you don't care about this, but Weii is in the thread about not wanting to participate in the rage/ego thread. So lets not rage or ego at him.

Uh? He put that in AFTER this topic.
    Please read the topic, aswell.
    This was stated by both Nitro and me :/

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Wow are you guys serious? Bunny is seriously banned for this? I don't want to be part of the staff if this is how it's going to be ran.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    06-17-2010

old post

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Wow are you guys serious? Bunny is seriously banned for this? I don't want to be part of the staff if this is how it's going to be ran.
    No wait. Are YOU serious?
    Bunny isn't even banned..
    What's wrong with you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information