Banned

Thanks
    I Wan't to have a little talk you son of a bitch. If you can't be a man, and talk it out with me, why bother trying to prove you're not corrupt?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gothix View Post
    I Wan't to have a little talk you son of a bitch. If you can't be a man, and talk it out with me, why bother trying to prove you're not corrupt?
    Haha, I have nothing to prove. The whole English thing is not a rule its a suggestion. "We would like' and not "You must or elts".... simple as that now once you reply I will ban you. I just figured this way I would ease your mine before demolishing you,
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    "Now NOTE; I am not saying; Weii speak english because it's required by the TOS. I'm saying; Weii, please speak english. I can't understand a damn word you've been saying. "

Didn't even read my speech? I'm horrified, and a Ban? Scary. I'm shivering in my wee little boots. Lol. Just showing me how much corrupt you've gotten. Had to be a little suck up to get where you are today didn't you? Lmao. Pathetic. Rofl. I'm seriously laughing in my seat.

It's fun being me. I want all the attention in the world. But at the same time I say I don't want it, and in the back of my heart, that's exactly what I want. Attention. Getting it makes me feel better, and I love getting the last laugh in an argument. Showing how corrupt you've gotten has gotten me the platinum last laugh. Lmfao.

Now; As for Weii. You're still a pathetic shit who no one likes. Learn to be a human. You can't automatically change yourself. You're ENGLISH. Do you not realize that? Oh goody. You can speak another language. Amazing. <.< Puh-lease.

As of now, goodbye. I wonder if Jaka will notice this. Probably not. He trusts the most untrustworthy person here. But as of right now. I smell many Wowuses.

Goodbye. <3

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I read, which was a pure waste of time. It was virtually the same as reading 1+1= /carefish <>x. This whole situation is a real riot then because I'm loling as well. Oh, I did tell you if you didn't like what he said then ignore him and you argued.

You said something in that inraction topic about how you won... etc yet your wrong and banned. Yea a true winner.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information