Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    New Rules?

Like, if you're on the NOT PARTICIPATING list, Don't ****ing post?

I mean seriously. If you don't want to participate, why ****ing post?

Lets not forget, shit can get out of control. But the stupid mods lock the shit before you can get your last word. Lets stop this and have them stop locking the threads.

Rage / Ego = Fun?
    Lolololol.

That's just halarious Jaka. Open your eyes and revamp the rules.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    There is some truth to what you're saying, I admit that is a little unfair that someone can be exempt from rage/ego but still participate in it. On the other hand, if you're on the list, like I am, and someone talks about you...you should be able to post to defend yourself or a friend in a respectable manner right? Or even offer some insight on the situation. Just a suggestion, maybe it should be something more of the following: I do not want to participate in this section but reserve my right to post in it in a non ego or raging fashion towards others.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks
    Excactly what I was thinking, yet Weii posted in my thread. Clearly my first post would obviously tell it's not in the Introduction section. It was completely his fault. His failure. His mess.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gothix View Post
    Excactly what I was thinking, yet Weii posted in my thread. Clearly my first post would obviously tell it's not in the Introduction section. It was completely his fault. His failure. His mess.
    Well you just said my name. And i hadnt posted in here so i can defend my self.

And what twist said, " should be able to post in the rage/ego section with out egoing.

And did i ego or rage? NOPE so go check ur post again please.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by First post
    Originally Posted by shoutbox
    [1 Minute Ago 12:28 PM] Gothix : Hiya Nitro
    [1 Minute Ago 12:28 PM] Gothix : How are you?
    * Xemgin has just replied to the thread Hax!!* @ 12:29 PM
    [1 Minute Ago 12:29 PM] NitroAnon : Deciding if I want you here or not xD
    Gotta love it.
    ...Yep. TOTALLY Belongs in the Introduction Section.

To the fact where you, 1. Pissed me off, 2. Instigated the fight, 3. Caused this shit, I think you should really open your eyes.

Let me help.

STEP 1.
    Look at the color of your skin.

STEP 2.
    Look at where you were born.

STEP 3.
    Listen to the language from where you were born.

STEP 4.
    Congrats. You've found out you're ENGLISH. NOT SOME OTHER LANGUAGE SPEAKING PEOPLE.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    ...Yep. TOTALLY Belongs in the Introduction Section.

To the fact where you, 1. Pissed me off, 2. Instigated the fight, 3. Caused this shit, I think you should really open your eyes.

Let me help.

STEP 1.
    Look at the color of your skin.

STEP 2.
    Look at where you were born.

STEP 3.
    Listen to the language from where you were born.

STEP 4.
    Congrats. You've found out you're ENGLISH. NOT SOME OTHER LANGUAGE SPEAKING PEOPLE.
    I was talking about this thread. please read.

also I can speak WHAT EVER LANGUAGE i want. I dont know you in real life nor do i want to.

SO WHY DO U CARE IF I CAN SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

Banned

Thanks
    Have you ****ing read the ToS You retard?

Banned

Thanks
    I don't care if I meet you in real life either. I don't like rich low-life asslickers. Sorry.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    I don't care if I meet you in real life either. I don't like rich low-life asslickers. Sorry.
    Logan, iam on the do not want to partake list. But you said my name without me replying to this thread. so i hope you will enjoy your infraction. Maybe even a ban

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Can we take it easy in here? It's starting to turn into flame...

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information