Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    Logan, iam on the do not want to partake list. But you said my name without me replying to this thread. so i hope you will enjoy your infraction. Maybe even a ban
    If I get an infraction or ban, see how much I care. This site's already corrupted. Chances of it recovering - less than 1%.

Banned

Thanks
    I would post here, but I'd get banned.
    ^--- Hint to what I'd say.

Anyway, I 100% agree with you on your first post. Weii, were you punished for posting in the other thread? If you weren't, then gothix shouldn't be for posting your name in this thread..

inb4 BUNNY UR NAMES ON LIST.,
    Last edited by Important; 06-25-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    You post something about a person not wanting to participate, it is your own fault and they are then allowed to participate in the Thread to defend themselves. Other than that, they can't, and for that matter, haven't. You make the decision to attack them in the Section, it gives them permission to defend themselves while you get infracted for posting about them.

I thought the rules were self-explanatory and common-sense, but I guess some people just don't have common-sense. I'll detail the rules a little bit better for you Gothix.

/Locked(because I am a stupid Mod).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information