Alis's Avatar Ex-Co Owner

Thanks
    Name: Alis Lisa-Starr

Email: [email protected]

Ingame Name: ^4Alis

About Me:

Well I'm Alis - As Most know, And won't forget.. lol
    I'm 18, grew up in many different area's mainly around london/u.k.
    I drive a nice peagout 106 ( First Car ) Which i only just passed the test for.
    And I'm usually on a crazy happy hype

Added Essay:

Ok, I know this may cause disruption, flame, And possibly world war III, But i beleive in second chances right, And what i done did not personnally hurt anyone apart from me for what i was going through, However I should have made a thread.. The reason i did not was i didn't really want to publicise what had happened, due to the fact that along my gaming careers i've met some right... Jerk's in such words, that don't let you live stuff down..

Anyway, I Don't need sympathy, matter of the fact is - I'm still the Alis i was, Just a little more mature - Still the bubbly short girl everybody loved.. And i'd like to become staff again, obviously i cant see me becoming the co owner anytime soon, if not ever.. But i'd really like to be a part of the team..

People can say what they please about me, But never once did i abuse power's or purposly make anyone feel down whilst i worked here.. I Worked hard, made event's nearly every week - And tried to prevent this economy from being taken over with egotisticle players. Moreover, I helped with GFX, One Who Sighs taught me minor coding, obviously i didn't pick that up so easily, and i know various python techniques..

To conclude, I'm not sure how you guy's are going to take this - If your going to live in the past, then please do so ? But i beleive to better the community, we need to constantly move forward, I'm not saying i can gurantee that i can solely, move this community, But In my opinion i believe i could/can/was be a big asset of the FC Team..

My Skills / Attributes:
    *2 Years of photoshop GFX
    * Python Knowledge.
    * CPS/VPS Knowledge.
    * SQL Knowledge.
    * Very talkative, And Loveable personallity - I think
    * Open to all opinions
    * And Willing to take discrimination/advice.

How active are you?:
    Roughly anywhere between 2hours a day to 7
    And Day's a week definetly is 4-5 times in game, and usually 6-7 a week on forums.

How long have you played Freestyle GunZ?
    Since it was born.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master / Game Moderator? What other servers have you worked for?
    *2 Year's Of Co Owner at FC Gunz
    *1 Year Of Admin At Hackcoders Gunz
    * Admin Of Massacre gaming, And various RS built sites/games.
    * Mod of a few random private servers for gunz, can name them if you'd really like me to, but i see no need.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?
    Alot of people have said i'm a really nice person to talk to, Not only that im quite good at gunz.. Obviously that doesnt make me special as theres alot more professional players - However, 2 years working for this server shows alot, Along with that 1 year at hackcoders..
    As i earlier stated, I love talking and i'm open to all views, Aslong as there not directly flaming me for no apparent reason, Or not of any racist manners. Moreover, I beleive i would be a good choice for the FC team to make, Some may/will hold grudges as to the way i left, and now i'm returning.. I've said my sorrys, if you can't accept them then i'm not sure what i can say..
    So i'd like to suggest my self, with my application to the FC staff, and leave the decision down to them.

Do you speak any Languages besides English?
    Some french - *NOT FLUENT*

Closing:
    Well guys ? What more can i say... To be honest, thankyou for reading this..
    And to anyone else, thankyou for welcoming me back so kindly..
    Your's truely,
    Alis Lisa-Starr xx
    ~Retired Co Owner

Girbicid's Avatar PHP/Database Master

Thanks
    Nice. Im suprised that u kno some python and SQL ^.^ . You was really nice GM in past and i wish you to become GM again.

Gucci, give this lady a trial please She will pass it for sure }:>

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    I agree with Roman =]

in all my reviews with game master applications this one is the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    Gucci please give alis a chance bro i kno you dont really know her but if you give her a chance she is the nicest sweet hearted kind person that you can ever talk to.
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Alis's Avatar Ex-Co Owner

Thanks
    Thank you - I forgot to mention, at one point Taras (Ukrainer) Had me making Map's, And At another stage i enjoyed editing, recolouring/designing clothing.

/Alis
    xx

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    Thank you - I forgot to mention, at one point Taras (Ukrainer) Had me making Map's, And At another stage i enjoyed editing, recolouring/designing clothing.

/Alis
    xx
    Yeah i remember when i was a regular gm =]

i dont remember the maps maybe you did that b4 i came to F-GunZ

Now we just wait for Gucci
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    All right let's get this over and done with.

First of all, for all them people who think i hate you / hold a grudge against, let it be said that i don't even talk to her / have not talked to her to know her to hate her.

First of the thing's that quite annoyed me about your self was that i guess you felt the need of being special as you did not make the application to begin with as you pm'd Ukrainer about being one, if you just decided to make the application, maybe then you may have had a better chance, as i posted that there will be a fair chance for everyone.

Also i guess you did not bother to read my post about the application's nor thought that it was necessary to follow the format that was provided, as it went for everyone else who did not follow the format, same applies to you.

As you say i don't know much about yourself, as i say my self that i do not know much about your self i still do have an insight of your past. As this helped me to come up with my decision and stick by it.

The whole -alis, ex co-owner, was a joke. Was it seriously necessary? As you think that you have achieved something really good, the feedback i got about you from several people show's nothing related to this. All it really showed was you trying to big yourself up. It still worry's me about how you achived the role of a co-owner as goes for what you use to do and how you use to do it.

Everything i have said is given from feed back that i have recived also the way you have acted on forum and have acted with everyone. I would say what i really think of you but i guess it is off topic.

So finally, i guess that did sum it all up, as goes for knowing you i guess you could try it with me, as goes for being active as such, prove to me that you are back, hence i made the wrong decision on not to pick you as a trial GM and on that day i will make you a GM.

I don't want to see this being talked about every where, nor post's / thread's being spammed about it as it will just result in an infraction as goes for changing my view's it will make them worser, you may call me Stubborn. If you Alis have a problem with this then you can PM me about it then i will reply there if essential.

Declined.

Thread Information