Thanks
    plsss. help me i like to play to fgunz but i dont have account pls help to register:cool:

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jaquilyn018 View Post
    plsss. help me i like to play to fgunz but i dont have account pls help to register:cool:
    Account creation through the homepage is disabled for now due to hacking issues. Private Message StroopWaffle, an Admin, for further help creating your account.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Account creation through the homepage is disabled for now due to hacking issues. Private Message StroopWaffle, an Admin, for further help creating your account.
    i try to pm mr stroopwaffle but he dont reply

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    He's probably not on right now, you have to wait for him to come on, okay? Sorry

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

5. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

jaquilyn018 (06-27-2010)

Thread Information