View Poll Results: Is Marijuana a drug to you?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Let's forget Federal Governments' law for a minute. What do YOU, the little guy, think about Marijuana?
    Is it or is it not a drug to YOU? Vote Yes ( It is a drug to me) or No (I don't consider it to be one) up top. Research, facts, personal experiences, and related material would be nice to see. (Provide sources for research and facts)

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Its a drug because it can be abused.Just like cocaine , heroine , and stuff like this.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    Its a drug because it can be abused.Just like cocaine , heroine , and stuff like this.
    Weii, that is not a valid argument. Tobacco, alcohol, food, sex, internet, and money can also be abused but are not considered drugs under Federal Law.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks
    To me it is considered a drug, because it's highly addictive, ofcourse if you use it for 1 time it isn't a problem at all but if you smoke it every single day multiple times like i did in the past, you WILL become addicted. to take away all the little facts this is my own personal touch about it therefore considered a drug.

Now you can say to me "WELL LOOKING TO THE TV IS ALSO HIGHLY ADDICTIVE THAN" yes it is, therefor a TV is also considered a drug for me

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Why are you so defensive about this. Weed is a drug unless you live somewhere were its legal(Nederlands).

So until you overthrow your government and make it legal it is drug, and you re doing it illegally.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    To me it is considered a drug, because it's highly addictive, ofcourse if you use it for 1 time it isn't a problem at all but if you smoke it every single day multiple times like i did in the past, you WILL become addicted. to take away all the little facts this is my own personal touch about it therefore considered a drug.

Now you can say to me "WELL LOOKING TO THE TV IS ALSO HIGHLY ADDICTIVE THAN" yes it is, therefor a TV is also considered a drug for me
    Well, there are no addictive substances in Marijuana. I think you're confusing escapism for addiction. For instance, when I lived with my parents, they used to tell me I was addicted to the computer. When in actuality, I was practicing escapism on the internet to mentally escape from my home situation.

Edit: To Weii, the reason I'm defensive about this is because Federal Law is spoken only because of the peoples' ideas of drugs. The more people there are that believe myths out there, the less likely it will ever become legalized.
    Last edited by Philanthropist; 07-01-2010 at 04:47 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Well, there are no addictive substances in Marijuana. I think you're confusing escapism for addiction. For instance, when I lived with my parents, they used to tell me I was addicted to the computer. When in actuality, I was practicing escapism on the internet to mentally escape from my home situation.
    Nope i DO mean addication because i had 2 go through rehab to get rid of it, i never wanna experience something like that again.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Weed is more of a fad these days then anything. To be accepted into certain social group you are pretty much required to do weed and lets face it we are better off without it then with it. "Oh its so relaxing and calming" and you know whats calming to me? Music or a relaxing lunch near a pond or something along those lines. Most people do it because they think its cool just like people smoke/smoked because they though it was cool and now they cant stop. The act of doing weed is just pure pointless to me and yes I used to to it until I realized why I was doing it. To all the pot smokers out there I have one question, Why?

Like I said its more of a fad or a symbol opposed to being a drug.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Weed isn't legal at all in our country... Just under very limited circumstances..
    If I walk across the street with a little bag they'd take the weed for me and take me to the office to give me an interrogation..

On topic, I think it's a drug, but not like cocaine and pills and shit like that..
    Weed has littlest effects of all drugs in my opinion, is easiest to get, and when smoking its effects have vanished after like 1~2 hours. For me that is
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information