Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Some of the staff decided to disable the register page on http://fgunz.net/ because we had some hackers trying to cause problems for the server. Because this page is disabled for now, just follow these 5 easy steps to making your account.

*Note: If you had an account and are recently returning to the Freestyle community, then you may have to remake an account following this format as well. If you donated to the server you need to make a separate thread for your donation, proving that you have donated.

1. Register on forums.

2. Once you've registered on the forums click on the top right where it says "My Profile".

3. On the left side, by your profile picture, it has a picture of an envelope and some text that reads "Send Private Message". Click that text.

4. Copy this format.

My new user name:
    My new password:

5. Send your private message to SuperWaffle. A Thank you is optional but appreciated. SuperWaffle will make your account when he has the time and may get back to you depending on how busy he is.

6. Enjoy the game!

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well if people are honestly too dumb to click the link after making a Forum Account on the page that he made, I personally don't think they deserve a damn Account. I mean, the link to private message him is ON that page. If people don't click it, not our problem lmao.

3. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Alym (07-07-2010)

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Well if people are honestly too dumb to click the link after making a Forum Account on the page that he made, I personally don't think they deserve a damn Account. I mean, the link to private message him is ON that page. If people don't click it, not our problem lmao.
    Just thought it'd be a little more obvious to some of our newer oblivious players who keep asking in the shoutbox. Also easier for me not to have to explain every time is all.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    hmm kay im not up to date since im not much online on the forums but isnt the registry page online?
    since McSic didnt wanted to disable it.

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Did dave aprove of this message?

Anyways i think it's wel written. And jak your comment is just stupid.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Stroop did disable it.

Nigel, don't troll.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I will most likely enable it when I'm on vacation to Turkey. And I don't need the IP's anymore that was too much work.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information