So hello there. Most of you know me as YummyPie in FreestylersCrew GunZ. Last month or so, my IP address had changed, and completely prevented me from accessing the Game Master Control Panel. I've talked to a few Staff Leaders and during that month of waiting, they all ignored me and had not even bothered replying back to me.

Then yesterday, my in game powers were taken away from me and a few of the donation items I had donated for were taken away from my YummyPie character. I have seen no explanation of this so far. If I have broken some rules I would be kindly enough to accept my punishments and take responsibilities and credentials for my actions.

So then, today, after I get back home from school, and I go on my account again and look at PieGirl's items. Apparently, all my donation items were removed from PieGirl. All the $54.00 US Dollars worth of items I donated for PieGirl are all gone now. For what reason? I have not yet ceased to see for what reason on the forums that the items were removed for. If you would could tell me why my items were removed for, since I had donated for them. I know that is is a donation and I had not paid for them, but that is just stealing I would say. I don't know why the person who is removing everything from me, just doesn't come out and give a formal explanation for firing me from the Freestylers Crew GunZ Staff User Group.

I don't see a reason why this person would not just come out confront me. Please. Because if you won't then I might as well just give out the following information of hackers and swappers who I need banned. I have kept track of 15 person(s) who have either hacked or swapped. And there were probably over 10 people who asked me for help which required control panel access such as clan deletion or donation item transaction, which I'm not allowed to permit anyhow. You let a hand fold of hackers and swapper go by free for over a month enjoying them on the server and disrupting game play which is a hazard for normal players in game.

Please be kind enough and brave enough to strike me with your reasons and your harsh attitude, one that you would not find with a friendly heart and trust. We are all friends here. We all have our opinions and our bad days, so that we become cold and hit hard without reason. I will stand up for my actions and my punishments. I will do my best to act with as much sincerity as I am possibly able to. I am ready for this fight that is which to come.

Your Friend & Player,

Reece Dizon / pilipino93