Country
    Thanks
    Nvm...

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Keep it on topic please

Banned

Thanks
    no, more like i said to all my msn contacts that i made a server and u said " dude give me admin " and i said no and u said " cmon plz gimme admin " and i said no. got it on history nT u begged me to be admin and i said nty GG skid

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    plz post that, plzplzplz post that LOL. second of all, doesnt matter who is in sparta, sparta is nw a failed clan, alan is no longer playing gunz, and he sold his acc to flyfresh(a failed nub trying to convince everyone he is alan), and since alan gone, sparta = failed failed failed clan. doesnt matter lol, btw, another reason i blocked u is because u kept begging me for my fgunz acc lol.

Banned

Thanks
    uhm..? i said can i use it to get it banned rofl. that time i quit it was u who was begging me to have my account. alan didnt quit gunz u stupid newgen, his ign is hugthetrap u dumb ******. flyfresh who the fk is that? Dramatic bought Yong's acc. im on vent with him and Gosu all the time, FAIL NEWGEN FAIL FAIL FAIL

Thanks
    funny ass guy, dumbkid, learn learn learn! u stupid shthead lol, flyfresh is dramatic is stupid fk lol and alan did quit gunz, and i bet that that gosu is fake lol, u hang out with random newgens lol. GG but try again

Banned

Thanks
    cough cough PSERVER LEGEND YOU ARE. im sorry if i dont study every char on someones gunz account cause i dont care. and how can their be a fake on ijji? ijji isnt some random pserver where u can take peoples name. alan didnt quit gunz. hes hugthetrap he sold Yong cause he needed the money. do your homework before you raise your hand, SIT

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dunkninjaaa View Post
    cough cough PSERVER LEGEND YOU ARE. im sorry if i dont study every char on someones gunz account cause i dont care. and how can their be a fake on ijji? ijji isnt some random pserver where u can take peoples name. alan didnt quit gunz. hes hugthetrap he sold Yong cause he needed the money. do your homework before you raise your hand, SIT
    talking about doing my homework lol, ur such a stupid kid arent u, u just told me "flyfresh who the fk is that?" and "Dramatic bought Yong's acc" LOL and u telling me to do my homework dumfk lol. second of all, the real gosu could have sold his acc, idc about gosu lol, only heard of him, is he still pro or what?

Anyways, look at ur friend dramatic:
    "Hai there my pserver Ego name is Dramatic , my ijji name is KingNathan/Yong"

he went around the whole server telling people, "im real yong, im not fake" LOL. so then ithy went ahead and said that he sucks lol, so then they 1v1 and score was 11-2 lol, he got DROPT!

then he makes a whole thread about ithy uc'ing and stuff lol:
    "i hope you guys know that this guy underclocks. i dont know if its bannable but yea here it is." "its sad. he won 11-2 or somthing."
    "hey guys ive been playing gunz for a very long time and from my experience from seeing underclockers i can guarantee you that this guy the ^4 one Uc's , i'll fraps it if you wish i have a better record. "

LOL then look what people say:
    A gm said: "just looked at it, and of course Ithy, our former best gm wasn't ucing, don't call it ucing unless you see the person looking like they're spiking but still hitting you straight on."

other people said:
    Ithy doesnt UC

LOL!!!! Ithy doesnt UC, dramatic you just made a mistake, ithy doesnt uc just leave it at that.

dramatic actually failed :-( he was supposed to be my hero!

Lol "nice uc" idk if you know what's "Uc" or not -.-''

LOL, such pro friends huh?

gg DROPT

Banned

Thanks
    ur a ***, i could go on any pserver right now and say, my ijji name is Yong/KingNathan/Shot Jr/ come 1v1 me? dumb skid, dont belive the hype

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dunkninjaaa View Post
    ur a ***, i could go on any pserver right now and say, my ijji name is Yong/KingNathan/Shot Jr/ come 1v1 me? dumb skid, dont belive the hype
    xD, look at this though u dumfk xD http://i26.tinypic.com/2b1p92.jpg GGGGGG

Look what this guy said:
    "Does yong call EVERYONE he plays with UCers? doubt it.
    Get out."
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 07-20-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information