Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    oldgen player(sexyness)
    Like the thread name says I'm thinking about leaving freestyler's.
    got a few decent reasons i guess idk...
    1.) Not a single person on this server remembers exactly who i am. and people ego and talk to much shit all the time it is ridiculous.
    2.) Most of the players here just ignore me as it is so there's really no point in it. not like its ever gonna change either pretty bad when I've been here since the start of f-gunz and no one can remember who the hell i am.
    3.) About 90% of all the friends of mine and people i originally played in this community with have left or quit because they are just to busy to play.
    4.) Some staff members power abuse and its not right. They do not receive the punishment that they deserve, That is one thin i wish would change. Get some mature staff members in here to replace the immature ones.
    5.) I believe that this whole gold membership thing is kind of a rip of and its really unfair to those who can barley afford to even have a computer and internet. These two things are a luxury to them. Honestly to tell you the truth I'm one of them people.

Please note that this is only a thought.
    I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
    To take a stand (to take a stand)
    Everybody (everybody)
    Come take my hand (come take my hand)
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just lettin you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by weflyhigh View Post
    1.) Not a single person on this server remembers exactly who i am. and people ego and talk to much shit all the time it is ridiculous.
    2.) Most of the players here just ignore me as it is so there's really no point in it. not like its ever gonna change either pretty bad when I've been here since the start of f-gunz and no one can remember who the hell i am.
    3.) About 90% of all the friends of mine and people i originally played in this community with have left or quit because they are just to busy to play.
    4.)[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"] Some staff members power abuse and its not right. They do not receive the punishment that they deserve, That is one thin i wish would change. Get some mature staff members in here to replace the immature ones.[/COLOR]
    5.) I believe that this whole gold membership thing is kind of a rip of and its really unfair to those who can barley afford to even have a computer and internet. These two things are a luxury to them. Honestly to tell you the truth I'm one of them people.

well said

PLease dont leave..

You know i always remembered u lol and we talk always =/

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    But i love you!!!
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

oldgen player(sexyness)
    I love the both of you guys you are both really good friends weii and trencal i got you guys on msn if i do leave ill be sure to talk to u there
    I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
    To take a stand (to take a stand)
    Everybody (everybody)
    Come take my hand (come take my hand)
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just lettin you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Dont leave, <3 We love u.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Don't leave :/

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Dun leave dun leave. We all love you .
    Click for my gunz highlights

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Mind sharing the abuse part?

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by weflyhigh View Post
    4.) Some staff members power abuse and its not right. They do not receive the punishment that they deserve, That is one thin i wish would change. Get some mature staff members in here to replace the immature ones.

I'd like to know who abused his power ;o.

Banned

Thanks
    But your reputation should be sky-high ! -hint- -hint-!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information