Too much arguing. Anyways.

@Eno, you guys get GM weapons in-game, as well as the respect most people give to GM's for making things in-game better. You also have the ability to do pretty much whatever you want in-game(as long as you can handle the consequences for doing so). Admin's get the perk of doing whatever the butt**** they want. Donator's get the perk of having extremely overpowered weapons over regular members. Gold members, have an ENTIRE section to themselves that not even myself or NitroAnon can see, nor our Moderator's unless we pay(like regular members). Developer's, like Moderator's, don't get much. Moderator's? We just get a little bit larger signature size, and respect from the mature Forum members. Also, side-note here, 85% of us don't even take advantage of it so we CAN set an example(be more attentive guys).

@Galaxy, didn't say I was complaining. I love serving this Community. I've had some amazing times on this site and with this Community. My job is the very least I can do for you guys for giving me such a great time here.

Now. Anything else can be handled in PM's. Enough arguing. /Locked.