• Added [M] to 'Mob the Staff'
    • Added two new rules for 'Wall to Wall':
      - No dealing over 80 damage.
      - No slashing the host on purpose.
    • Two new events have been added to the official events list:
      - Basketball (by Clarify)
      - Meteor Shower (by Bunny)

Basketball
    Description: In order to participate in this event the players must equip only medical / repair kits! The event takes place in the volleyball area of CyberSports. The players will be summoned and frozen behind the grind then the host will form a circle and call the players one by one, to the top of the ledge, in order to aim their meds into the circle. If the player successfully makes it, he will move to the next round. The process repeats itself until there are three players left.
    Rules: Pay attention to the host at all times, No f12'ing, No stalling the event, No joining red team, You can throw ONE med every time I call you.
    Prize: First place; 3 event points, second place; 2 event points, third place; 1 event point.
    Game Mods: ESP, NG, NS, EX

Meteor Shower
    Description: The event takes place in McBrickz. At the start of the round the host will elevate using another staff member/player and once he reaches as tall as he can he will begin firing rockets downwards resembling a meteor shower. The players' objective is to dodge all the rockets to be the last one alive.
    Rules: No slashing the host(s), No Forcelagging / Spiking, No elevating, No joining red team.
    Prize: Last player alive each round earns +1.
    Game Mods: NG, NI, G75, F, M, ESP
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-04-2018 at 02:11 PM.

I didn't come this far just to come this far, and not be happy. - Kim K.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Daniel for this useful post:

Bunny (06-30-2018), Camel (06-29-2018), Canpai (06-30-2018), Nimer (06-30-2018), Puma (06-30-2018), Share (07-15-2018)

Thread Information